Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin @ Whitley County 11/06
Me too brother, I hope fans can go and watch the championship games this year. I like going to all of them. Saw some awesome football last year, and I think this year’s lineup is looking to be just as good.
[-] The following 2 users Like Bull got out!'s post:
  • Hound05, Old guy
(11-05-2020, 09:20 PM)Old guy Wrote: I am looking forward to the playoffs. Hope everyone stays healthy. Should be a fun few weeks.
Don’t want to jinx it, but the extended forecast predicts a lot of nice weather for us!! Which in a little sad about, I always like those cold November nights watching football!!
(11-05-2020, 04:38 PM)Corbin Wrote: Just read that the game was cancelled. Any chance Corbin could get Pulaski back on the schedule? Both have openings this week. Then again, do they just use it to rest for playoffs?
Pulaski is in quarantine until the 14th
(11-06-2020, 08:45 AM)Colonel Fan Wrote:
(11-05-2020, 04:38 PM)Corbin Wrote: Just read that the game was cancelled. Any chance Corbin could get Pulaski back on the schedule? Both have openings this week. Then again, do they just use it to rest for playoffs?
Pulaski is in quarantine until the 14th

Saw that on the news couple of days ago.
I'd say shy of a complete miracle, we are going to have to taken a covid cancellation. And that destroys our chance of a #1 seed. Whitley county one this game without playing!!!
Will we have to quarantine and miss the playoffs?What about our middle school team that is supposed to play in state championship this weekend?
(11-06-2020, 09:32 AM)Colonelfan72 Wrote: Will we have to quarantine and miss the playoffs?What about our middle school team that is supposed to play in state championship this weekend?
Well.... I don’t think they will have to quarantine. From what I heard no one has even tested positive yet. 

I could be severely mistaken, but how are they playing in the state championship when Corbin is playing at Somerset in the regionals this weekend?
I thought one of our coaches tested positive Sunday or Monday?
State championship playoffs
(11-06-2020, 12:03 PM)Colonelfan72 Wrote: State championship playoffs
On ok. I see good luck
Sent u a pm Hound 05
(11-06-2020, 10:47 AM)Hound05 Wrote:
(11-06-2020, 09:32 AM)Colonelfan72 Wrote: Will we have to quarantine and miss the playoffs?What about our middle school team that is supposed to play in state championship this weekend?
Well.... I don’t think they will have to quarantine. From what I heard no one has even tested positive yet. 

I could be severely mistaken, but how are they playing in the state championship when Corbin is playing at Somerset in the regionals this weekend?

They maybe playing but it ain’t gonna mean much, CNN got a better winning percentage in Kentucky high school sports right now than Whitley Co.