Poll: Belfry @ East Ridge
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
92.59%
East Ridge
7.41%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry @ East Ridge
East Ridge will play hard, and give Belfry their best shot. However, I'll take Belfry in this game..best of luck to both teams..I have a lot of respect for both programs..
They will be another football movie if you guys pull it off
IMO, I think this is Belfry's BEST team in quiet some time, as they are rolling over people! East Ridge needs to just play football and play it hard as I am sure Coach Branham will preach and get out of his boys. IT will take a year or 2 before kids at East Ridge see's that there is no reason that they can't compete against teams like Belfry and Sheldon Clark and such. Just the best of Luck to E.R. and Belfry, aka, the classiest program in the state of Kentucky!
Belfry by 35+ points.
One thing for ER to be majorily concerned with. They run the ball a lot and their sucess rides on Epling. They wont run against Belfry, the Pirates havent went up against a run team yet, Corbin tried to but didnt work out to well, this team can stuff the run.
I don't even think the warriors get pass the fifty on Belfry's varsity defense.

Belfry- 56
East Ridge- 00
ER will not beat Belfry for the next 15 or 20 years....Belfry 55 ER 6
Belfry - 56
ER - 10

ER scoring comes in the second half against Belfry's JV squad which will be in after the half. Haywood doesn't like to score more than 50 in these type games. He will never run the score up on purpose....you can't just tell the kids not to score though when they get the chance.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hopefully heywood will feel merciful in the second half and pull the starters.. but I dont know if ER can score agains Beflry's JV..I say Belfry scores as many times as it wants.. BHS by at least 40
Haywood is class! Nothing else besides that statement can be said about the icon! He is my idol anyways!
vundy33 Wrote:ER will not beat Belfry for the next 15 or 20 years....Belfry 55 ER 6
I wouldn't say that, the year before last elkhorn city beat belfry in jr high and last season millard came damn close.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:I wouldn't say that, the year before last elkhorn city beat belfry in jr high and last season millard came damn close.

That doesnt mean anything, BMS gets beat all the time, but do you ever see any of these teams that beat the boys in middle school beat them in high school???
you have to remember what size school belfry is compared to these schools.
east ridge could do alot better if they get the right coach. i don't know anything about their new coach but i wish him and th er warriors the best of luck.
er has a good size school with all the money they need to get things done but for some reason it just hasn't happened in football. it is strange because elkhorn high was a football school but for some reason it didn't trickle on down to the new school.
SVLadiesFan Wrote:you have to remember what size school belfry is compared to these schools.

Actually, East Ridge has over one hundred more students than Belfry.

Belfry- 601
East Ridge- 712
Shelby Valley- 602
Pike Central- 630
Phelps- 405

So Belfry is second to last smallest high school in Pike County.

Source: http://www.kde.state.ky.us/KDE/HomePageR...chools.htm
this is true, Belfry is actually supposed to be playing in 2A.. But plays up in 3A

blackcat_student Wrote:Actually, East Ridge has over one hundred more students than Belfry.

Belfry- 601
East Ridge- 712
Shelby Valley- 602
Pike Central- 630
Phelps- 405

So Belfry is second to last smallest high school in Pike County.

Source: http://www.kde.state.ky.us/KDE/HomePageR...chools.htm
mrfootball03 Wrote:this is true, Belfry is actually supposed to be playing in 2A.. But plays up in 3A
yeah i was about to say, how is valley playing 2A and not Belfry?
And about my comment about the middle school earlier, that comment is far more logical than the one I was referring to saying ER won't beat Belfry in the next 20 years, that is just a completely irrational comment.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:yeah i was about to say, how is valley playing 2A and not Belfry?
And about my comment about the middle school earlier, that comment is far more logical than the one I was referring to saying ER won't beat Belfry in the next 20 years, that is just a completely irrational comment.
They go by Male Enrollment not toal enrollment for football. If they went by total enrollment Belfry and Sheldon Clark would be back down there in 2A.
Belfry Wins Wrote:They go by Male Enrollment not toal enrollment for football. If they went by total enrollment Belfry and Sheldon Clark would be back down there in 2A.

Yeah, I don't think any of the area schools are competing up a class this year. Valley's male enrollment is well below that of Belfry, Pike Central, and especially East Ridge.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
kyr450 Wrote:That doesnt mean anything, BMS gets beat all the time, but do you ever see any of these teams that beat the boys in middle school beat them in high school???

BMS VARSITY didn't get beat "all the time" last year and they won county. But your right, it seems that some of these teams who are strong in middle school never beat BHS in HS. Whats with that?
I think all of the communities would like that very question answered.
Coaching maybe?
just dont be to hasty on ur predictions i mean just watch what u say cus every dog has its day
i had no idea that they went by male enrollment for football.
someone had told me that sv's enrollment was about 560 which is the lowest ever.
someone posted that er has 712. then why are they not doing better in sports. they have the kids.
Belfry will take this one anyway they want to. Belfry-49 ER-12.
Belfry will absolutely demolish East Ridge by as many as they want to.
SVLadiesFan Wrote:i had no idea that they went by male enrollment for football.
someone had told me that sv's enrollment was about 560 which is the lowest ever.
someone posted that er has 712. then why are they not doing better in sports. they have the kids.

My guess is that politics and a lack of good leadership have something to do with it.
I dont see how this one could go to anyone but belfry...ER just doesnt have the man power or the coaching talent to sneak this 1 out...pirates all the way
Belfry
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]