Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lexington Christian Academy 2021 Schedule
This may be the #1 SOS in the state at all levels for 2021 as well as setting the stage for the #1 RPI (again). Not for the faint of heart. Schedules like this get you ready for whatever November can throw at you.    

8/20 @ Madison Central - Madison Central Bowl

8/28 @ Boyle Co - Rebel Bowl 

9/3 @ Belfry

9/4 @ Christian Academy Louisville

9/17 vs Lexington Catholic

9/24 vs Pikeville

10/1 BYE

10/8 @ Washington Co - District Game

10/15 vs Somerset - District Game

10/22 vs Danville - District Game

10/29 @ Henry Clay
Man, what an absolute slobber-knocker of a schedule! What did LCA lose to graduation? I was thinking they were senior heavy.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(01-04-2021, 08:14 PM)Spud6 Wrote: Man, what an absolute slobber-knocker of a schedule! What did LCA lose to graduation? I was thinking they were senior heavy.
 Nope. They have a big junior class. They had some key seniors but only 7. They return 90% of their offensive production.
Their class of 22 is arguably the overall most talented group of rising seniors in the state and it's big. Around 20 kids. This class includes players with offers from ACC, MAC and Ivy League. This also includes two potential Mr Football candiates in their QB Drew Nievis and WR Xaiver Brown (4 ACC offers). Other players include OLB/RB Tyler Morris (MAC & Ivy), Mason Moore S/WR, Anthony Johns OL/DL, Jeffery Selby MLB/RB, Elijah Hammond OLB/WR, Chance McGuaghey SS/WR, Grant Vaught OL/DL and others. Drew Nieves finshed the year with 2651-28/12 through the air and 466 - 6 on the ground. They return 17 of 22 starters - losing 3 on D and 2 on O. Combing this with several key underclassmen, a stud freshman class and one of the best staffs in the state and man these guys look strong. And you know without a doubt they will be hungry after losing in OT by 1 in the Ship.
(01-04-2021, 09:31 PM)Tigerallamerican Wrote: Their class of 22 is arguably the overall most talented group of rising seniors in the state and it's big. Around 20 kids. This class includes players with offers from ACC, MAC and Ivy League. This also includes two potential Mr Football candiates in their QB Drew Nievis and WR Xaiver Brown (4 ACC offers). Other players include OLB/RB Tyler Morris (MAC & Ivy), Mason Moore S/WR, Anthony Johns OL/DL, Jeffery Selby MLB/RB, Elijah Hammond OLB/WR, Chance McGuaghey SS/WR, Grant Vaught OL/DL and others. Drew Nieves finshed the year with 2651-28/12 through the air and 466 - 6 on the ground. They return 17 of 22 starters - losing 3 on D and 2 on O. Combing this with several key underclassmen, a stud freshman class and one of the best staffs in the state and man these guys look strong. And you know without a doubt they will be hungry after losing in OT by 1 in the Ship.

Holy smokes. They have to be the favorites then in 2A
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spud6's post:
  • Tigerallamerican
They’ll be the heavy favorite in class 2a. Gonna tough for teams to play them straight up as they have good speed and hard to defend offense. Lots of motion and misdirection with a lot of talent on the field to make it interesting.

If they don’t win, it’ll be because someone like Beechwood or Mayfield has a super talented team that matches up well with them and even then, it’s gonna be a tall task.
[-] The following 1 user Likes CowboyDad's post:
  • Tigerallamerican
I want to be real with you all. That will probably be the best schedule in 2a. They will probably have the best senior class in 2a. We have classes for a reason. If Trinity is allowed to get back to their regular national schedule they will have the toughest schedule and it won't be close. Trinity, Male, X, and some of the 5a powers will all laugh at a 20 man class is large. Trinty and X will be deeper and Male/ Douglass and a few others will be as talented at the top if not more in that one class.
(01-05-2021, 12:36 PM)Iam4thecats Wrote: I want to be real with you all. That will probably be the best schedule in 2a. They will probably have the best senior class in 2a. We have classes for a reason. If Trinity is allowed to get back to their regular national schedule they will have the toughest schedule and it won't be close. Trinity, Male, X, and some of the 5a powers will all laugh at a 20 man class is large. Trinty and X will be deeper and Male/ Douglass and a few others will be as talented at the top if not more in that one class.

If LCA had an all male enrollment of 1400 boys I am sure they could stake that claim too. LCA has a coed HS enrollment of 460 kids. On a side note, I would not include FD in the same conversation with Male, Trinity or X.
[-] The following 2 users Like Tigerallamerican's post:
  • Big Daddy Bull, BoondockSaint
Wow! Might have to come check out some games next year if fans aren't limited
(01-05-2021, 01:35 PM)PHSFarmersMarket Wrote: Wow! Might have to come check out some games next year if fans aren't limited

They have special seating for ya'll Pikeville folk
Speaks volumes for these programs that are willing to schedule LCA too.
(01-05-2021, 02:03 PM)PHS DYNASTY Wrote: Speaks volumes for these programs that are willing to schedule LCA too.

Great point - they know they are in for a dog fight with a 2A school.
"If LCA had an all male enrollment of 1400 boys I am sure they could stake that claim too."

So you are admitting I'm right in your first sentence, thanks. You don't need all the fake hyperbole and chest-thumping to be acknowledged as great in 2a.
WoW! I did not realize they return close to this much, I originally expected Mayfield to be right there with what they are bringing back but I must admit after seeing this that LCA should be the #1
No gimmies
Correction - date is 9/10 for CAL

(01-05-2021, 02:21 PM)Iam4thecats Wrote: "If LCA had an all male enrollment of 1400 boys I am sure they could stake that claim too."

So you are admitting I'm right in your first sentence, thanks. You don't need all the fake hyperbole and chest-thumping to be acknowledged as great in 2a.

If being right makes you feel better at the end of the day have at it man...IMO LCA has one of the best programs and staffs in the state on any level, which doesn't mean they can hang with every dog in the yard but they are not afraid to face great competition. If that's considered by you to be "hyperbole" and "chest thumping" Im guilty as charged lol.
edit
They would be lucky to escape 3-3 or maybe even 2-4 in their first 6 games. Gauntlet of a schedule.
(01-15-2021, 02:01 PM)A Tribe Called Quest Wrote: They would be lucky to escape 3-3 or maybe even 2-4 in their first 6 games. Gauntlet of a schedule.
I’d have to disagree. Belfry loses some straight up essential players so I think they can pull that one out. Boyle one should be a good game. I think they can beat every other team in my opinion. Catholic game will also be very close but they lose so many seniors I’d have LCA pulling that one out
Still avoiding Sayre?