Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally, somebody knows what its like to be a UK football fan; Great article.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/columns/s...ortCat=ncf

Nice article!!! Smile
There's been a lot of last second defeats over the years, glad to see one go UK's way for a change. Now will they break into the top 25?
Well, the media dont like UK, lol.... UK should be easily a Top 20 team. They should have been a Top 25 team at the beginning of the year, but I think theyll be around 22nd...My Alabama Crimson Tide will be in there too!!Big Grin
Old School Wrote:There's been a lot of last second defeats over the years, glad to see one go UK's way for a change. Now will they break into the top 25?
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Well, the media dont like UK, lol.... UK should be easily a Top 20 team. They should have been a Top 25 team at the beginning of the year, but I think theyll be around 22nd...My Alabama Crimson Tide will be in there too!!Big Grin

There's no love for UK football with the media that's for sure!!!
Thats a very good article. I agree with Brooks if they dont crack the top 25, someones smoking something!
I'm a big fan of Pat Forde and his writing. During the whole UK basketball ordeal with Tubby leaving and the search for a new coach and everything, he wrote a few articles I really enjoyed. He presents stories the way they are, and he doesn't let his personal bias get in the way. Great article by a great writer!