Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mileage Tax
"The $1.2 trillion bipartisan infrastructure accord would institute a multiyear "national motor vehicle per-mile user fee pilot" program that, without future intervention from the White House, could potentially violate one of President Joe Biden's previously stated red lines."
https://www.yahoo.com/now/infrastructure...kJbwAF8-OY-

Excerpt from the  "One is Killed every 94 Seconds" Thread-- Jan 1, 2013

The Real Thing Wrote
"It's a small wonder to me that liberals don't want any mention of true morality in government. They'd much rather hide in statistics and percentages which, like recent unemployment statistics, can be manipulated and made to say anything they want. Matter of fact, the Obama administration is busy generating data bases as we speak. In-dash gizmos will soon be in every car in the US, you'll get taxed by the mile so if you did buy a gas efficient model you will still pay a lot of money to drive. One day soon you will be properly labeled across the board. If you're a rep or dem, do you own guns, how much is your income, are you a christian, etc. Controls are coming down the pike that should scare folks to death but, they're being lulled into a trance by the dems while they are artfully herded towards a life of suffocating regulation."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Told Ya
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(08-03-2021, 11:20 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: "The $1.2 trillion bipartisan infrastructure accord would institute a multiyear "national motor vehicle per-mile user fee pilot" program that, without future intervention from the White House, could potentially violate one of President Joe Biden's previously stated red lines."

The Real Thing Wrote
"It's a small wonder to me that liberals don't want any mention of true morality in government. They'd much rather hide in statistics and percentages which, like recent unemployment statistics, can be manipulated and made to say anything they want. Matter of fact, the Obama administration is busy generating data bases as we speak. In-dash gizmos will soon be in every car in the US, you'll get taxed by the mile so if you did buy a gas efficient model you will still pay a lot of money to drive. One day soon you will be properly labeled across the board. If you're a rep or dem, do you own guns, how much is your income, are you a christian, etc. Controls are coming down the pike that should scare folks to death but, they're being lulled into a trance by the dems while they are artfully herded towards a life of suffocating regulation."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Told Ya
TRT this is a Pilot program right so in 3 years congress and the president would have to pass legislation before it would be a law.
I think they are just collecting data for the next 3 years to see how it would work what's wrong with that TRT. Maybe your friends should of tried some of those pilot programs like tax cuts for the rich first see how the would play out. TRT don't know if you ever been out of the hollower lately but the Interstates need a lot of work I do know that much.

TRT 05-11-2018

"Not for at least 15 more years it won't." 

TRT could you explain what you meant by this post ?

TRT I left out what thread your post is from

"MAN , AM I EVER SICK OF ALL THIS WINNING"
(08-03-2021, 11:20 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: "The $1.2 trillion bipartisan infrastructure accord would institute a multiyear "national motor vehicle per-mile user fee pilot" program that, without future intervention from the White House, could potentially violate one of President Joe Biden's previously stated red lines."

The Real Thing Wrote

Told Ya
TRT read this careful and just see how you stretch the truth with your above post.

"The president has been clear throughout these negotiations: He is adamantly opposed to raising taxes on people making less than $400,000 a year," White House spokesman Andrew Bates said in mid-June. "After the extraordinarily hard times that ordinary Americans endured in 2020 — job losses, shrinking incomes, squeezed budgets — he is simply not going to allow Congress to raise taxes on those who suffered the most."

Despite that pledge, the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs [u]Act[/u] – which senators could pass as soon as this week – leaves open the possibility of a tax that's tethered to personal vehicle mileage. The pilot program, outlined in [u]section 13002 of the bill[/u], would charge users based on vehicle miles traveled.
The 2,702-page bill directs Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen and Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg to provide recommendations to Congress within three years of the pilot program's establishment, at which point lawmakers could choose whether or not to pass new legislation taxing miles-per-vehicle in order to fund the infrastructure overhaul. 

TRT AFTER 3 YEARS lawmaker's could choose whether or not to pass legislation boy if I was one of the Trumpsters I would agree with your Lies but I am not I can check things out on my own. You see the way you posted this it reads like it's  all ready the law.

Bipartisan infrastructure bill may cross Biden's 'red line' with national mileage fee | Fox Business

(08-05-2021, 05:47 PM)vector#1 Wrote:

The Real Thing Wrote

Told Ya
TRT read this careful and just see how you stretch the truth with your above post.

"The president has been clear throughout these negotiations: He is adamantly opposed to raising taxes on people making less than $400,000 a year," White House spokesman Andrew Bates said in mid-June. "After the extraordinarily hard times that ordinary Americans endured in 2020 — job losses, shrinking incomes, squeezed budgets — he is simply not going to allow Congress to raise taxes on those who suffered the most."

Despite that pledge, the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs [u]Act[/u] – which senators could pass as soon as this week – leaves open the possibility of a tax that's tethered to personal vehicle mileage. The pilot program, outlined in [u]section 13002 of the bill[/u], would charge users based on vehicle miles traveled.
The 2,702-page bill directs Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen and Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg to provide recommendations to Congress within three years of the pilot program's establishment, at which point lawmakers could choose whether or not to pass new legislation taxing miles-per-vehicle in order to fund the infrastructure overhaul. 

TRT AFTER 3 YEARS lawmaker's could choose whether or not to pass legislation boy if I was one of the Trumpsters I would agree with your Lies but I am not I can check things out on my own. You see the way you posted this it reads like it's  all ready the law.

Bipartisan infrastructure bill may cross Biden's 'red line' with national mileage fee | Fox Business

You are dumb as a stump, Welfare King. This is what is known as a trial balloon. If there is no public outcry, then Democrats will likely pass the tax into law. If they lose control of the House and Senate, chances are good that Democrats will pass the tax hike in a lame-duck session of Congress. Democrats already have all of the data that they need to assess the impact of another huge tax hike. They have mountains of data dealing with average commute mileages and fuel economy. A smart high school graduate could make an estimate that will be as accurate as the CBO will be able to make in 3 years. You can bet that ultimately, the tax hike will impact Republicans with high-paying jobs and long commutes more than it will impact deadbeat Democrats.

This is just another wealth transfer gimmick. Of course, you would have no objections since you would be on the receiving end of the transfer.

When the federal government robs Peter to pay Paul, it can always count on Paul's support. You are Paul, Welfare King.
(08-05-2021, 06:03 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

The Real Thing Wrote

Told Ya

You are dumb as a stump, Welfare King. This is what is known as a trial balloon. If there is no public outcry, then Democrats will likely pass the tax into law. If they lose control of the House and Senate, chances are good that Democrats will pass the tax hike in a lame-duck session of Congress. Democrats already have all of the data that they need to assess the impact of another huge tax hike. They have mountains of data dealing with average commute mileages and fuel economy. A smart high school graduate could make an estimate that will be as accurate as the CBO will be able to make in 3 years. You can bet that ultimately, the tax hike will impact Republicans with high-paying jobs and long commutes more than it will impact deadbeat Democrats.

This is just another wealth transfer gimmick. Of course, you would have no objections since you would be on the receiving end of the transfer.

When the federal government robs Peter to pay Paul, it can always count on Paul's support. You are Paul, Welfare King.
Quooter when and IF the democrats pass your tax hike then call it out. I will give you credit for not lying about it like TRT did yesterday.
(08-05-2021, 07:13 PM)vector#1 Wrote:

The Real Thing Wrote

Told Ya

Quooter when and IF the democrats pass your tax hike then call it out. I will give you credit for not lying about it like TRT did yesterday.
The best way to avoid new Democrat taxes is to loudly oppose them before they are implemented. Democrats love to raise taxes and they almost never repeal one.
(08-05-2021, 07:25 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

The Real Thing Wrote

Told Ya

The best way to avoid new Democrat taxes is to loudly oppose them before they are implemented. Democrats love to raise taxes and they almost never repeal one.
Quooter your party has also raised taxes in the past also. But what's wrong with trying to pay for something ? The Interstate roads are in pretty bad shape and so are the bridges you have to agree with that. The gasoline tax has not been raised at the federal level i believe since 1993.
(08-05-2021, 07:31 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(08-05-2021, 05:47 PM)vector#1 Wrote: TRT read this careful and just see how you stretch the truth with your above post.

Quooter your party has also raised taxes in the past also. But what's wrong with trying to pay for something ? The Interstate roads are in pretty bad shape and so are the bridges you have to agree with that. The gasoline tax has not been raised at the federal level i believe since 1993.
Allowing Biden to take office immediately caused gasoline prices to soar. The national average for a gallon of regular unleaded gas reached $3.19/gallon. Biden's presidency is costing us $1.10/per gallon. Americans are paying enough for gasoline and politicians are raking in enough in taxes to maintain the interstate highways. I oppose all tax increases and favor tax cuts and spending cuts, regardless of party. As I said, Democrats very rarely cut taxes and the proposed mileage tax is just another way to punish working men and women for the benefit of greedy politicians and the deadbeats whose votes get bought with our money.
(08-05-2021, 08:00 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(08-05-2021, 07:31 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(08-05-2021, 06:03 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: You are dumb as a stump, Welfare King. This is what is known as a trial balloon. If there is no public outcry, then Democrats will likely pass the tax into law. If they lose control of the House and Senate, chances are good that Democrats will pass the tax hike in a lame-duck session of Congress. Democrats already have all of the data that they need to assess the impact of another huge tax hike. They have mountains of data dealing with average commute mileages and fuel economy. A smart high school graduate could make an estimate that will be as accurate as the CBO will be able to make in 3 years. You can bet that ultimately, the tax hike will impact Republicans with high-paying jobs and long commutes more than it will impact deadbeat Democrats.

Allowing Biden to take office immediately caused gasoline prices to soar. The national average for a gallon of regular unleaded gas reached $3.19/gallon. Biden's presidency is costing us $1.10/per gallon. Americans are paying enough for gasoline and politicians are raking in enough in taxes to maintain the interstate highways. I oppose all tax increases and favor tax cuts and spending cuts, regardless of party. As I said, Democrats very rarely cut taxes and the proposed mileage tax is just another way to punish working men and women for the benefit of greedy politicians and the deadbeats whose votes get bought with our money.
Quooter gas went up over demand last year they had a hard time giving it away lot of oil companies went out of business last year.
The article said the bill would pass without direct involvement by the White House. I say Biden will let the darn thing go through. I never lie on this forum but I can always count on lying vector to take up my slack.

Joe's Daddy... Obama, said ObamaCare "would not cost the taxpayer ONE DIME." Tje CBO says it will cost the taxpayer at least 2 trillion. My health premiums have more than doubled since King Obama said that. But that's nothing compared to my out of pocket limits which has soared up over 20 thousand a year.

The following is just one example of taxpayers being lied to and I have a lot more of them.
Forbes--- https://www.forbes.com/sites/sallypipes/...e160ae151a

"This, in turn, has led insurers to raise premiums. By 2017, individual premiums on the federal health insurance exchanges were more than double what they were the year before the marketplaces opened for business. Today, the average monthly premium for a benchmark exchange plan is $462, nearly 70% higher than in 2014.

That's a far cry from President Obama's infamous 2008 promise that his healthcare plan would cause annual premiums for the typical family to decline by $2,500."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(08-06-2021, 12:14 AM)TheRealThing Wrote: The article said the bill would pass without direct involvement by the White House. I say Biden will let the darn thing  go through. I never lie on this forum but I can always count on lying vector to take up my slack.

Joe's Daddy...  Obama, said ObamaCare "would not cost the taxpayer ONE DIME." Tje CBO says it will cost the taxpayer at least 2 trillion. My health premiums have more than doubled since King Obama said that. But that's nothing  compared to my out of pocket limits which has soared up over 20 thousand a year.

The following is just one example of taxpayers being lied to and I have a lot more of them.
Forbes--- https://www.forbes.com/sites/sallypipes/...e160ae151a

"This, in turn, has led insurers to raise premiums. By 2017, individual premiums on the federal health insurance exchanges were more than double what they were the year before the marketplaces opened for business. Today, the average monthly premium for a benchmark exchange plan is $462, nearly 70% higher than in 2014.

That's a far cry from President Obama's infamous 2008 promise that his healthcare plan would cause annual premiums for the typical family to decline by $2,500."
TRT if you had taken the time and read the whole article you would see this is a pilot program for 3 years after 3 years the Department of Treasure and Transportation would recommend their findings to CONGRESS if they like what the findings show or dislike the findings they will either pass LEGISLATION or NOT. Then if they do pass a Bill then the President would either sign it into law or not President Biden said he would not raise taxes on anyone making under 400,000 a year. Until he breaks his promise then call him out on it. 
TRT so you are using Obama for your let's just say stretching the truth excuse. If you was going to use anyone as a example for Lies you should of used your Ex Leader oh I forgot you still think he is still in charge.
After reading the entire section of the 'trial program' in the infrastructure bill (which I doubt anyone else here has done)... I see zero problems with it, and it certainly does not violate Biden's pledge.

The federal gas tax as a means to fund the highway system is on its way to zero dollars of revenue. With company after company committing to switching to an all electric fleet, coupled with drastically increased efficiency of ICE cars, coupled with increased environmental regulations and concerns, coupled with many of the largest FF companies committing to going greener, etc, etc etc.... the gas tax will no longer be a viable form of replenishing the highway trust fund.

The Pilot program is an all-volunteer group of men and women who sign up for the study. The study is meant to determine several things. How to measure it being among the most critical. Different tech is being considered.. among them are smartphones, ez pass like systems, OBD-II, self report, etc. Also, how do you collect a tax like this? Like sales tax, collected by the state and then passed up to the federal government? a portal that links directly to an IRS like website? That sorta stuff.

The goal of switching to a per-mile tax isn't to add a 2nd tax to driving. But to replace the existing gas tax. Right now, electric car owners are driving on the roads -- absolutely free! While if you have 15 year old SUV, you or I are paying about 2-3 cents per mile. Kentucky's total gas tax is about 45 cents. So 15-20mpg is used as a reference.

According to AAA, kentucky drivers average 17,370 miles per year. A lower class husband and wife will drive about 35,000 miles combined. At 3 cents per mile, thats over $1,040 per year in gas taxes to drive on our roads. Meanwhile the middle class family driving tesla's --- they pay exactly ZERO dollars for the same privileges. A per-mile tax system is the only way to correct this problem.

The goal of the system, as stated above, is not to couple a 2nd tax on top of the fuel tax. Its to create a more efficient and tax with a broader base... to replace the antiquated fuel tax.

Interestingly enough, New York and California are the two lowest states for mileage per year. Meaning that they contribute less to the federal highway fund than any other state, per capita. Of the states that have the most miles driven per year, 13 of the top 15 -- red states.

Utah is perhaps the first state to be switching to this new style. And it received overwhelmingly bipartisan support. And it will in Washington too.

Its time to switch to a better plan.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ronald reagan's post:
  • vector#1
(08-06-2021, 10:05 AM)ronald reagan Wrote: After reading the entire section of the 'trial program' in the infrastructure bill (which I doubt anyone else here has done)... I see zero problems with it, and it certainly does not violate Biden's pledge.

The federal gas tax as a means to fund the highway system is on its way to zero dollars of revenue. With company after company committing to switching to an all electric fleet, coupled with drastically increased efficiency of ICE cars, coupled with increased environmental regulations and concerns, coupled with many of the largest FF companies committing to going greener, etc, etc etc.... the gas tax will no longer be a viable form of replenishing the highway trust fund.

The Pilot program is an all-volunteer group of men and women who sign up for the study. The study is meant to determine several things. How to measure it being among the most critical. Different tech is being considered.. among them are smartphones, ez pass like systems, OBD-II, self report, etc.  Also, how do you collect a tax like this? Like sales tax, collected by the state and then passed up to the federal government? a portal that links directly to an IRS like website? That sorta stuff.

The goal of switching to a per-mile tax isn't to add a 2nd tax to driving. But to replace the existing gas tax. Right now, electric car owners are driving on the roads -- absolutely free! While if you have 15 year old SUV, you or I are paying about 2-3 cents per mile. Kentucky's total gas tax is about 45 cents.  So 15-20mpg is used as a reference.

According to AAA, kentucky drivers average 17,370 miles per year. A lower class husband and wife will drive about 35,000 miles combined. At 3 cents per mile, thats over $1,040 per year in gas taxes to drive on our roads. Meanwhile the middle class family driving tesla's --- they pay exactly ZERO dollars for the same privileges. A per-mile tax system is the only way to correct this problem.

The goal of the system, as stated above, is not to couple a 2nd tax on top of the fuel tax. Its to create a more efficient and tax with a broader base... to replace the antiquated fuel tax.

Interestingly enough, New York and California are the two lowest states for mileage per year. Meaning that they contribute less to the federal highway fund than any other state, per capita. Of the states that have the most miles driven per year, 13 of the top 15 -- red states.

Utah is perhaps the first state to be switching to this new style. And it received overwhelmingly bipartisan support. And it will in Washington too.

I didn't think about the electric vehicles in the future you are right this might be a replacement for the fuel tax. 
TRT seen a chance to cut Biden so he did and wasn't honest about it.
 And get this one of the 2 senators who first proposed this was Arch Moore daughter Rep. Senator from WV. the other one was I believe Mark Warner.
The electric vehicle is the future and it's not that far off.
(08-06-2021, 10:22 AM)vector#1 Wrote:
(08-06-2021, 10:05 AM)ronald reagan Wrote: After reading the entire section of the 'trial program' in the infrastructure bill (which I doubt anyone else here has done)... I see zero problems with it, and it certainly does not violate Biden's pledge.

The Pilot program is an all-volunteer group of men and women who sign up for the study. The study is meant to determine several things. How to measure it being among the most critical. Different tech is being considered.. among them are smartphones, ez pass like systems, OBD-II, self report, etc.  Also, how do you collect a tax like this? Like sales tax, collected by the state and then passed up to the federal government? a portal that links directly to an IRS like website? That sorta stuff.

The goal of switching to a per-mile tax isn't to add a 2nd tax to driving. But to replace the existing gas tax. Right now, electric car owners are driving on the roads -- absolutely free! While if you have 15 year old SUV, you or I are paying about 2-3 cents per mile. Kentucky's total gas tax is about 45 cents.  So 15-20mpg is used as a reference.

I didn't think about the electric vehicles in the future you are right this might be a replacement for the fuel tax. 
 And get this one of the 2 senators who first proposed this was Arch Moore daughter Rep. Senator from WV. the other one was I believe Mark Warner.

Trump was a supporter of the mileage based tax idea. He mentioned it multiple times as a viable replacement for the gas tax. In fact, during one of his lead-ups to the 'infrastructure weeks' that never happened... he released a presentation that highlighted Oregon's mileage tax as a way to pay for his plan. If thats not an endorsement, I dunno what is. (earlier I highlighted Utah being the only state... Oregon as well. Sorry for the oversight)

Its a truly bipartisan plan. And the only plan that actually fixes the problem created by the decrease in fossil fuel use in the next 5-10 years. The era of ICE is over. GM, Ford, VW, Honda, Mercedes, and even Supercar makers like Lambo, Ferarri, etc.. are all committed to going fully electric in the next decade or so. So whats the alternative?? An electric fueling tax? Riiiight. Mileage taxes are the most efficient and effective way possible.
(08-06-2021, 10:58 AM)ronald reagan Wrote:

Trump was a supporter of the mileage based tax idea. He mentioned it multiple times as a viable replacement for the gas tax. In fact, during one of his lead-ups to the 'infrastructure weeks' that never happened... he released a presentation that highlighted Oregon's mileage tax as a way to pay for his plan. If thats not an endorsement, I dunno what is. (earlier I highlighted Utah being the only state... Oregon as well. Sorry for the oversight)

Its a truly bipartisan plan. And the only plan that actually fixes the problem created by the decrease in fossil fuel use in the next 5-10 years. The era of ICE is over. GM, Ford, VW, Honda, Mercedes, and even Supercar makers like Lambo, Ferarri, etc.. are all committed to going fully electric in the next decade or so. So whats the alternative?? An electric fueling tax? Riiiight. Mileage taxes are the most efficient and effective way possible.
TRT was all about cutting President Biden so is Quooter that as simple as you can put it.

But they have to admit this 78 year old President sure knows how to get things done.
Maybe he should write a second edition on The Art of the Deal bet it would be a Bestseller

There seems to be some confusion as to my assertions about the mileage tax. Let me be a bit more clear, Dems see cars as planet killers. The plan is and was to eliminate them and as we now see, the suburban neighborhoods they made possible.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(08-06-2021, 06:32 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:

There seems to be some confusion as to my assertions about the mileage tax. Let me be a bit more clear, Dems see cars as planet killers. The plan is and was to eliminate them and as we now see, the suburban neighborhoods they made possible.
TRT the people who made money off horses said the same when the gas automobile came out. What's wrong with saving the planet TRT you got a problem with that ?
(08-06-2021, 06:32 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: There seems to be some confusion as to my assertions about the mileage tax. Let me be a bit more clear, Dems see cars as planet killers. The plan is and was to eliminate them and as we now see, the suburban neighborhoods they made possible.

You honestly think THAT message -- clears up any possible confusion?

-Dems believe cars are planet killers. (not ICE. you say, just cars)

-They plan on eliminating them. And as we now see, the suburban neighborhoods they made possible.  (I've let 3 other people read your message in hopes of someone being able to understand it. And collectively we are all like ------> Huh Huh Huh 

Please, clear it up some more.
(08-06-2021, 07:03 PM)ronald reagan Wrote:
(08-06-2021, 06:32 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: There seems to be some confusion as to my assertions about the mileage tax. Let me be a bit more clear, Dems see cars as planet killers. The plan is and was to eliminate them and as we now see, the suburban neighborhoods they made possible.

-They plan on eliminating them. And as we now see, the suburban neighborhoods they made possible.  (I've let 3 other people read your message in hopes of someone being able to understand it. And collectively we are all like ------> Huh Huh Huh 

Okay fine. I think the left are Godless and therefore clueless on many things. All of the minerals, and ores, and fossil fuels, and wood, and water and plants and animals and you name it, were put here by God so that mankind might provide for himself. Further, I think it's past ludicrous for them to deny themselves God's abundance because they see themselves in the driver's seat to that end, rather than our Creator. I think "professing themselves to be wise, they have become fools.

For example and maybe you've got all this stuff already figured out; but with what are we going to replace fossil fuels, especially in view of the immediacy of the left's intentions to eliminate them? Right now renewables account for 3% of US energy needs.

Trillions of dollars to be spent right now on the green agenda, and you don't get the first whiff of their intentions huh? The carbon footprint is above all else. How many times and from the lips of how many different people including Obama, have to get up on national TV and tell you the biggest threat we face is climate change for things to snap clear for you RR? No faint hint of globalism for old Ronnie. Nope. Nothing to see here in the "trial program." And no lead up to a one world government even though the left are about to nationalize your darn shower.

In my view you see yourself as a free thinker though you readily seem to accept the spiel main stream media and Dems happen to be shoveling du-jour. Which to large degree means it is the left who hand a lot of your opinion to you. Suits me fine, but let's at least admit none of such fare is particularly off your own drawing board.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(08-07-2021, 10:16 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(08-06-2021, 07:03 PM)ronald reagan Wrote:

Okay fine. I think the left are Godless and therefore clueless on many things. All of the minerals, and ores, and fossil fuels, and wood, and water and plants and animals and you name it, were put here by God so that mankind might provide for himself. Further, I think it's past ludicrous for them to deny themselves God's abundance because they see themselves in the driver's seat to that end, rather than our Creator. I think "professing themselves to be wise, they have become fools.

For example and maybe you've got all this stuff already figured out; but with what are we going to replace fossil fuels, especially in view of the immediacy of the left's intentions to eliminate them? Right now renewables account for 3% of US energy needs.

Trillions of dollars to be spent right now on the green agenda, and you don't get the first whiff of their intentions huh? The carbon footprint is above all else. How many times and from the lips of how many different people including Obama, have to get up on national TV and tell you the biggest threat we face is climate change for things to snap clear for you RR? No faint hint of globalism for old Ronnie. Nope. Nothing to see here in the "trial program." And no lead up to a one world government even though the left are about to nationalize your darn shower.

In my view you see yourself as a free thinker though you readily seem to accept the spiel main stream media and Dems happen to be shoveling du-jour. Which to large degree means it is the left who hand a lot of your opinion to you. Suits me fine, but let's at least admit none of such fare is particularly off your own drawing board.
"Okay fine. I think the left are Godless "  TRT there you go judging people again.
"Trillions of dollars to be spent right now"  TRT where ?
" Right now renewables account for 3% of US energy needs."  TRT right now it's 19.8% boy you sure like to stretch the truth. TRT how much rent you charge Obama for living in your head ?

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)
^^ Gotta love that ignore list, sorta like being able to hit the mute button. :like:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(08-08-2021, 12:16 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: ^^ Gotta love that ignore list, sorta like being able to hit the mute button. Like
TRT you should use it since you say you love it so much. But my how you love stretching the truth give you credit for that.
^^ vector, you are too indoctrinated to be very old IMO, and your thought processes though by no means your own, are too worldview for you to be the sort of holler hick you portray. Nonetheless though you're much better educated than your hillbilly roadshow would indicate, rising above talking points or parroting the narrative of others is all you're ever going to have.

Which is why you're a permanent fixture on my ignore list.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(08-09-2021, 03:06 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: ^^ vector, you are too indoctrinated to be very old IMO, and your thought processes though by no means your own, are too worldview for you to be the sort of holler hick you portray. Nonetheless though you're much better educated than your hillbilly roadshow would indicate, rising above talking points or parroting the narrative of others is all you're ever going to have.

Which is why you're a permanent fixture on my ignore list.
You are not much older than me unless you have stretched the truth on your old posts but it's possible.
At least I am honest hard to say that about you and I don't hide behind all the Bible verses you like to throw out there after you have stretched the truth. You are getting a bad habit for doing that thinking no one will catch it. Or maybe the other 2 Trumpsters will believe you.