Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK @ South Carolina (updates)
I think that South Carolina is underrated to tell you the truth because they are good
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I quess I was wrong about the cats being ranked as high as they were but I really believed.I didnt believe however that Woodson was as good as he was getting press for.The guy is strictly a great passer with no scrampling ability at all and really looks weak when pressured.He couldnt handle the pressure and sucked tonight.
South Carolina isn't under or overrated.. They arn't on the level of the LSU's, the USC's, the Ohio State's, an even the Florida's... but they are next line, and better than Kentucky..
The difference in the game was turnovers. Something UK had usually had an advantage this past season and a half. UK is fine.
tomcatin Wrote:I quess I was wrong about the cats being ranked as high as they were but I really believed.I didnt believe however that Woodson was as good as he was getting press for.The guy is strictly a great passer with no scrampling ability at all and really looks weak when pressured.He couldnt handle the pressure and sucked tonight.
South Carolina has the number 1 pass defense in the Country for a reason. They are good. Woodson did not have a good game but not to many have against that defense.
mrfootball03 Wrote:lol theres shame in losing anytime

losing is for the birds
There is regret and hindsight. Unless you didn't do your best there is no shame.

I agree though. Losing stinks.