Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Danville 41 Somerset 21
Final.
This game was 21-14 for awhile then the wheels came off. Somerset had 3 stright turnovers one was a pick 6, other lead to points in 1st qter. This team is really bad right now. At times its like they don't care, or they're lost. The switch at QB was a smart move. I know they're young, but a lot of stuff the coaches should of had fixed a long time ago. They won't win a game all year, unless Washington is bad, or even.
The game was lead by two freshman. Bruner played good for Somerset, he's going to be really good and Brown for Danville ran for 154 yards and 3tds in place of Caleb Burns would did not play. Watching it on cumberland sports and Somerset is really down this year. I agree it looks like the players are lost and don't care. I've never seen a Somerset team this bad. I thought they would win tonight too. Washington County was down 41/0 to LCA in the first qtr, so Somerset and Washington should be a good game.
[-] The following 2 users Like Footballfan33's post:
  • foozeball80, Gitback Coach
(10-09-2021, 12:15 AM)Footballfan33 Wrote: The game was lead by two freshman. Bruner played good for Somerset, he's going to be really good and Brown for Danville ran for 154 yards and 3tds in place of Caleb Burns would did not play. Watching it on cumberland sports and Somerset is really down this year. I agree it looks like the players are lost and don't care. I've never seen a Somerset team this bad. I thought they would win tonight too. Washington County was down 41/0 to LCA in the first qtr, so Somerset and Washington should be a good game.

Last two posters said exactly what I feared when I watched them in Hazard. The body language said a lot there.
Way to go Admirals!
There is no shame in losing to Danville, but what in the world is going on with Somerset?
Congratulations Danville.

Somerset is just having to basically start all over. They lost everything and then some and for that type of rebuild, that schedule is not pretty.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • Westside
The Burns kid didn’t even play for the Ads and they still win by 3 touchdowns? Mercy.