Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Fairview
0%
Raceland
100.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fairview @ Raceland 10/15
Class 1A Fairview (0-8) will travel to Class 1A Raceland (6-1)

Fairview losses: Bath County 27-0, Covid 0-1, Covid 0-1, Leslie County 41-8, Green (OH) 36-21, Dayton 42-8, Caverna 24-8, Paintsville 46-0

Raceland wins: Ashland Blazer 16-7, Rowan County 50-26, West Carter 21-0, Greenup County 32-0, Lincoln County (WV) 38-6, Betsy Lanye 62-20
Raceland losses: Russell 28-18

Thoughts?
Raceland JV guys will see a lot of action Friday.
Raceland 56
Fairview 00
It may literally be by eleventy billion
Bad
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
This one will be uglier than just about any game in the rivalries history.
(10-10-2021, 05:46 PM)Scotty_Bronson Wrote: This one will be uglier than just about any game in the rivalries history.

Is this game really a rivalry anymore? I don't believe it is.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Using the RPI point system for the playoffs……why do we even have districts anymore. We are forced to play Betsy layne and Fairview who murder our RPI. We could do what KCD does and schedule a bunch of 3 4 and 5A teams that suck and pump our RPI up.
I agree. Its pointless to have districts. All seeding and homefield advantages can be determined with RPI. Quality of wins should matter as well and not just what class the opponent is in.
District games are dominated by lopsided scores that kill the RPI. This season will play out much like last year. There will be multiple blowouts in the playoffs. Then in the 2nd or 3rd round, there will be a game thats fairly close, within a TD or 2 final spread. Then the winning team will go on to win their next 2 or 3 games by 4 or 5 TDs enroute to a state title.

I say that to say this, of the RPI is supposed to gove us the "true best teams", why not do away with districts all together. That allows the more competitive teams to schedule better games. Raceland first 2 district games are pointless
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scotty_Bronson's post:
  • rookie57
We need to go back to cross district play for the first three rounds. That way Raceland/ Paintsville and Pikeville/Hazard will meet in the third round for a regional championship like it should be
Rams big
Scrappy and Clint Deadwood cant even make excuses for this team. the boys are not the problem, Westwood still waiting for process. as far as i can see stat wise they are the worst team in the state (RPI). Again
How much longer can Fairyveiw keep fielding a team? No feeder program…of course there never was, other then the line of cars coming from West Virginia. I’ve heard that any kid in middle school thats interested in playing football is transferring out. What a shame