Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region top 10 players
Who’s your top 10 players in the 15th region for the 2021-22 season 
1.Rowe
2. Rowe
Insert first name as you see fit. Thornsbury would be on here if still at belfry. Just won’t stand out as much or need for her at Pikeville. Late in game ball will be in Rowe’s hands at both schools
4.Elswick
15th Champion should come out of Pike county.
(11-04-2021, 09:27 AM)Truewords Wrote: 1.Rowe
2. Rowe
Insert first name as you see fit. Thornsbury would be on here if still at belfry. Just won’t stand out as much or need for her at Pikeville. Late in game ball will be in Rowe’s hands at both schools
4.Elswick
Not sure what you mean by insert first name as you see fit? Must not watch a lot of basketball. Both girls are very unselfish players and play at a high level all summer with great players beside them.
(11-04-2021, 11:30 AM)StraightFacts Wrote:
(11-04-2021, 09:27 AM)Truewords Wrote: 1.Rowe
2. Rowe
4.Elswick
Not sure what you mean by insert first name as you see fit? Must not watch a lot of basketball. Both girls are very unselfish players and play at a high level all summer with great players beside them.
First name means Trinity or Cassidy. Which ever one each believes is better. Never said anything about anyone playing at high level or not. Not sure about your point or your basketball knowledge. It was asked who in your opinion is best in region. Trinity and Cassidy are the 2 best. Order is up to opinion. Both do play at high level and that’s why both of these 2 will have ball in their hand at crucial point of any game.
Trinity and Cassidy Rowe are definitely 1 and 2. Thornsbury and Feltner I believe are behind them with Elswick at 5. Whited is very underrated. Z. Johnson is good as well.
As of today if healthy, Cassidy Rowe is the best player in the state. Trinity is definitely  a very close second with Feltner not far behind. My prediction is LC and Feltner wins the 15th this spring
(11-04-2021, 07:24 PM)Gold River Wrote: As of today if healthy, Cassidy Rowe is the best player in the state. Trinity is definitely  a very close second with Feltner not far behind. My prediction is LC and Feltner wins the 15th this spring
Please bring a huge sack of money to the tournament.
(11-04-2021, 11:03 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(11-04-2021, 07:24 PM)Gold River Wrote: As of today if healthy, Cassidy Rowe is the best player in the state. Trinity is definitely  a very close second with Feltner not far behind. My prediction is LC and Feltner wins the 15th this spring
Please bring a huge sack of money to the tournament.
Haha just a prediction, I think pikeville wins with ease if we are wagering on it. Hopefully worrix can get eligible and I think pikeville sweeps both boys and girls. They can do it without him I just like to see him get eligible he’s a good kid.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gold River's post:
  • jetpilot
By what measurement is Rowe the best player in the region, much less the state?
In the only head to head matchup, which I watched, Feltner statistically dominated in a 72-66 loss and scored 30 and pulled down 10 boards.
Rowe played a good game, but shot miserably from the field and wasn’t a factor on the glass or hampering Feltner defensively.
Though her recruiting is picking up steam due to a superb summer, Feltner arguably isn’t the best state.
I know y’all see Rowe way more than I do and I see Feltner way more.
So is it handling late game with outstanding free throw shooting or overall basketball IQ or what?
In terms of pure physical ability, Feltner is the only one I saw last year who just pops out to me.
What am I missing in Rowe, who I felt was a good HS player?
No offense intended at all, btw.
(11-08-2021, 04:27 PM)Brutus Wrote: By what measurement is Rowe the best player in the region, much less the state?
In the only head to head matchup, which I watched, Feltner statistically dominated in a 72-66 loss and scored 30 and pulled down 10 boards.
Rowe played a good game, but shot miserably from the field and wasn’t a factor on the glass or hampering Feltner defensively.
Though her recruiting is picking up steam due to a superb summer, Feltner arguably  isn’t the best state.
I know y’all see Rowe way more than I do and I see Feltner way more.
So is it handling late game with outstanding free throw shooting or overall basketball IQ or what?
In terms of pure physical ability, Feltner is the only one I saw last year who just pops out to me.
What am I missing in Rowe, who I felt was a good HS player?
No offense intended at all, btw.
If you read a few comments back my prediction was Feltner and LC wins the 15th, I’m just not sure on the rest of the team I haven’t really watched them as a unit much.
That’ll be a tough nut for LC to crack. I just am interested in rooting for any kids who go from EKY to college basketball.
They’re all candidates for favorites for me.
I just want to know more about her as a player.
(11-04-2021, 07:24 PM)IGold River Wrote: As of today if healthy, Cassidy Rowe is the best player in the state. Trinity is definitely  a very close second with Feltner not far behind. My prediction is LC and Feltner wins the 15th this spring
I’m not sure if she was not feeling well or what but in the All A tournament last year in a loss to Owsley she had only 2 points. I haven’t seen her play that much but my eye test can see she has all the tools to be a great player at the next level. Fantastic ball handler and passer. But on that day her shooting was badly off, which I’m sure was an anomaly. One can see, though, that she would make any team she is on be immediately twice better.
Lord don't post top players, Pikeville will recruit them
(11-10-2021, 09:53 PM)Warriorhawk17 Wrote: Lord don't post top players, Pikeville will recruit them
LOL Pikeville is a top academic school with top sports programs across the board with top facilities. Checkmate.

And you never complain about Belfry. GTFO lol...
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Hambley
(11-11-2021, 12:27 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
(11-10-2021, 09:53 PM)Warriorhawk17 Wrote: Lord don't post top players, Pikeville will recruit them
LOL Pikeville is a top academic school with top sports programs across the board with top facilities. Checkmate.

Honestly though could you imagine living in pike county and not going to Pikeville or belfry
(11-11-2021, 03:18 AM)Gold River Wrote:
(11-11-2021, 12:27 AM)jetpilot Wrote:

Honestly though could you imagine living in pike county and not going to Pikeville or belfry
I can't imagine living in Pike county and not going to Pikeville.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Gold River

Have you seen the head to head match ups? Either way should be an awesome 59th district. I do see Thornbury being utilized at Pikeville, she is a top 5 player in the 15th region and just gives that team more of an inside presence at the 3 or 4.  Pikeville has a lot of players coming back and until LC can prove they can beat the Panthers thats who my money is on.  Gonna be a fun year for fans and players in the 15th region on both the boys and girls sides.

King Grape from the sour grape clan
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hambley's post:
  • jetpilot
Is Pikeville's new player eligible?
Give me Feltner from Lawrence County and she's just a junior
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spud6's post:
  • Gold River
(11-28-2021, 10:06 PM)Spud6 Wrote: Give me Feltner from Lawrence County and she's just a junior
Feltner is very good and comes in at a solid #3. T. Rowe is just a sophomore
(11-29-2021, 05:27 PM)Truewords Wrote:
(11-28-2021, 10:06 PM)Spud6 Wrote: Give me Feltner from Lawrence County and she's just a junior
Feltner is very good and comes in at a solid #3. T. Rowe is just a sophomore

As well as Thornsberry that Pikeville got from Belfry. We are very spoiled with great athletes for the next three years in the 15th region.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
1. C. Rowe
2. K. Thornsbury
3. T. Rowe
4. K. Feltner
5. A. Elswick