Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powell vs. Betsy Layne
who is gonna win this game. its homecomin for the pirates. i really think powell can and will win this one. if powell plays the way they did against morgan and lewis, they will win. TongueirateSho TongueirateSho ...go pirates!
bluegrassballa Wrote:who is gonna win this game. its homecomin for the pirates. i really think powell can and will win this one. if powell plays the way they did against morgan and lewis, they will win. TongueirateSho TongueirateSho ...go pirates!
Powell 35
Betsy Lane 14
I'll take the Pirates in this one by a couple of touchdowns. Good Luck to both.

Powell County- 34
Betsy Layne- 22
Betsy Lane 24
Powell Co. 20
Powell Co.
Gotta go with Powell Co.
After watching Powell and Cawood, Powell has my vote in this game. They show a lot of heart.

Powell- 22
BL- 8
Powell County has this game won!
Powell 28
BL 6
powell 42
bl 24
I will go with Powell.
Takin my Pirates in this one.........

PC-42
BL-18
What common opponents have they played?
TongueirateSho Powell TongueirateSho
Powell Co.
Powell 38 BL 6
BL by 8
Powell by 2 td's.
they both played jackson county and both lost. Powell lost by 6 and betsy layne by 4 but jackson had many times to end the game and kept making mistakes. Powell had a chance to beat jackson bt couldnt sustain a drive with 2 mins left to win.
jb05 Wrote:they both played jackson county and both lost. Powell lost by 6 and betsy layne by 4 but jackson had many times to end the game and kept making mistakes. Powell had a chance to beat jackson bt couldnt sustain a drive with 2 mins left to win.

i sgree with u. powell couldve won the game but jus couldnt get a drive goin. i think if powell plays the way they did against cawood, they will win this game.
Powell!
the final score is powell 50 betsy layne 13
qb destroyer Wrote:the final score is powell 50 betsy layne 13

50----16 BL had a KO return for TD + 2pt conv.
BL had a Run for TD + 2pt conv.(Garbage Time):redboxer:
Good job Pirates. You did what you were supposed to do. Great game all around. Enjoy this win, then get ready for the Bobcats
Bobcats missed six players and four that started both ways, but no excuses. Powell is definitely on their way to become a great program.
Congrats Powell
Jesse Rose had a heck of a game. He had atleast 5 or 6 touchdown's. Defense was on its A game. I can see this program turning around in the near future.
way to go pirates!