Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell VS. Simmon Kenten
Adam Bates out 2nd and 8 to go.
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
AJ at QB, Drew running.
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Adam Bates was the player down
3rd and 11 on the 37....reverse by Baily, 4th and 4. time out Devils.
AJ pass to Baily 1st and 10 on the 12
AJ at QB
Jones at FB
Abrams at RB

3rd and 7 to go
Russell needs to score
4th and 3 for Dolly to kick
Russell 38

Simon Kenton 25
Dolly kick-- FG is good....
Devils 38
SK25
I am going to let you post everything caus ei keep posting with you lol
TD Simon Kenton the kick is up and its good

Russell 38

Simon Kenton 32
11 seconds left
Russell 42
SK 39
Devils to kick off
Jason Doley with teh field Goal

Russell 41

Simon Kenton 39 11. seconds
Russell 42
Simon Kenton 39
heart braker