Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girlfriends/Boyfriends/Husband/Wife?????
Yea I thought the same thing CTD lol must of been good for her to let him do that j/king cali....CALI is that guys initials "first name LD" last name "S"????????
[quote=""Cali""]4leaf and QQ dumped me CTD Sad. You're next haha Wink. j/k

I dated this guy for about 9 months and when we broke up it broke my heart...and 3 months after we broke up he got engaged...shows how much he cared for me huh.

Then I dated one of my best friends and we broke up in July. He and I dated on and off when we were a lil younger...we broke up b/c he went to MSU and I went to EKU. :'(

I HAVE NO LUCK [QUOTE/]

Hahahah I won't dump ya lol..

[QUOTE\] Sounds like to me she uses you for whenever she wants you to be available...Im not a date doctor but thats what it sounds like to me lol....And you keep going back makes her feel good everytime you do go back so shes is going to keep on doing the same ole SH8T over and over man..... [QUOTE/]

I know. But I can't stay away.
football05 Wrote:Yea I thought the same thing CTD lol must of been good for her to let him do that j/king cali....CALI is that guys initials "first name LD" last name "S"????????

for a minute I thought I was the only one lol..

Sorry Cali..
LMAO...I should go back and change that then haha.

Newp that guy is not LDS...Gah I haven't talked to him though since Pburg beat Breathitt in football. Hmmmm, now how did you know that I talked to him some? lol...???
Nah leave it like it is.. It's funnier that way lol
I didn't change it, I just added to it.

football05, are you the guy that was in PT with us or the guy that used to date a couple of my good friends? Or neither of those? haha...
Cali Wrote:ETA for CTD and football05: "screw me over" actually means "I let him do me wrong"...not everyone has a dirty mind like some people ahem, ahem! Wink

I just asked if I read it right.. I didn't say nothing dirty. So who has their mind in the gutter now lol..
I have a boyfriend and I love him to death...We've been together since January 3rd of this year...There's an eensy weensy age gap, but it's fine....Ya know, I don't think age should matter in the first place..I'm in love with my baby..He's my shining star... *aww* haha!

And while I'm on the subject, I'll tell ya how we met...My sis and him were both in this group thing, and the group was going on a trip to the Bahamas...Of course, I went...He started to like me, and I started liking him...Imagine this, it was like 3 or 4 years ago.. Young love haha...Anywho, we kinda kept in touch after the trip, some occasional ICQ chats, nothing big...Finally, over the summer, we started "talking" again..There were some sparks, having feelings for eachother again...And we started talking on the phone constantly...He would come to all of my ball games to see me cheer...On Jan. 3rd, he brought me a rose and kissy bears and the rest is history! Needless to say, I'd be lost without my baby..I love him so much...Mwah! Smile
Hey, CALI you know me pretty well lol....nope i wasnt in PT and no I didnt date any of your friends.....And I do know you went to allencentral played basketball hurt your leg at a christmas tournament and then transfered to south floyd LOL
No everyone im not a stalker this is fun b/c she doesnt know who i am at the moment which she really does lol....
LOL who are you?! Grrr...this is NO FUN! Did you and someone from my high school just break up? Or wait a second...maybe you're LDS?!
Maybe you both are on lsd and don't know what you are talking about lol
HAHA nah i finally told her who i was on MSN messenger LOL....It was fun while it lasted...wasnt it cali
she knows me pretty good..wait that could be bad in some ways lol but NOT that way CTD she just knows me we will leave it at that...."I didnt screw her over 3 times before HAHAHAHAHAHAH"
Hahahaha football05 you're so funny! lol...can't help it CTD has a dirty mind! Wink
ahh im sure he will be ight cali.....and wont take it that bad lol
football05 Wrote:she knows me pretty good..wait that could be bad in some ways lol but NOT that way CTD she just knows me we will leave it at that...."I didnt screw her over 3 times before HAHAHAHAHAHAH"

Was it twice then? lol
Okay guys...enough with the jokes haha.
Hahaah but I can't just quit once I get started. lol
Ok I now think I know who Cali is. I'm sure she already knows who I am considering I don't keep my identity a secret. LOL

Well most of you have already read my life story with the girl I am/was with. Here recently she broke it off with me. She said I was mean to her. Go figure. But anyways, it's like something has been taken away from me. When I was with her, everything just seemed perfect. We had our disagreements, and believe me there were plenty of them. But when push comes to shove, I just can't be without her. We broke up last Monday before the regional tournament games. I have tried to let this go and not think about it, but it's not working. We have dated for 4 solid months, but have dated off and on for 4 years now. Kinda like CTD said, everything is fine until you get that phone call from them, then it just suckers you in. But I'd rather be with her than anyone I can think of. And also like CTD, I become anti-social to my friends, and family because I am stuck up her ass so far that I can hear what she's thinking. But I do love her, and I do want to be with her. She told me last night that she misses me so bad and that there is no way she could go on without me. I guess when you let them go and they come back then you know it's meant to be.
Geez everyone knows me lol...but I guess I don't keep my identity a secret either haha.
You probably don't know me though.
Umm i think she does BCF4L,
BCF4L, so you all are back together or starting to talk again?
blackcatfan4life Wrote:Ok I now think I know who Cali is. I'm sure she already knows who I am considering I don't keep my identity a secret. LOL

Well most of you have already read my life story with the girl I am/was with. Here recently she broke it off with me. She said I was mean to her. Go figure. But anyways, it's like something has been taken away from me. When I was with her, everything just seemed perfect. We had our disagreements, and believe me there were plenty of them. But when push comes to shove, I just can't be without her. We broke up last Monday before the regional tournament games. I have tried to let this go and not think about it, but it's not working. We have dated for 4 solid months, but have dated off and on for 4 years now. Kinda like CTD said, everything is fine until you get that phone call from them, then it just suckers you in. But I'd rather be with her than anyone I can think of. And also like CTD, I become anti-social to my friends, and family because I am stuck up her ass so far that I can hear what she's thinking. But I do love her, and I do want to be with her. She told me last night that she misses me so bad and that there is no way she could go on without me. I guess when you let them go and they come back then you know it's meant to be.

It sux but at the same time its the greatest feeling in the world. I know exactly how you feel there BCF4L
CTD. BCF4L has been through alot of rough and tuff relationships, and GUESS who has heard all about them lol and been right there in the mix of em all..........thats right me aka OLEDAD.........
Relationships are rough. Life is hard...love is complicated...
that pretty much sums it up BGG..

Its good to have a friend like that football05. I'm not taht lucky lol
Yes that sums it up I guess...
BTW BGG. your avatar is sexy lol.. but i'm goin to bed.. catch you all tomorrow
Yea BCF4L and I have been pretty good friends since our junior yr of high school....