Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 53 Perry County Central 50
Final.
This was a good one
Landon smith and offensive rebounds was the difference in this one. He was the best player on the floor tonight
Perry had no answer for Smith, and Slone kept Perry in the game. Perry definitely missed Shannon tonight, a couple in game adjustments and the outcome could have been different.. But tip your hat to hazard, great game plan and found a way to win. Gonna be a fun district and region this year! #itsearly
Great game, great atmosphere..I thought Perry didn’t crash the boards that well tonight and they didn’t play as a team..I thought hazard played as a team and didn’t get rushed when Perry put the pressure on..hazard isn’t a better better talented team but I think they are more disciplined at this point in the season..it will be fun to watch the end of the season results!! Cause everyone will be ready
(12-16-2022, 12:51 AM)Ole-glory Wrote: Perry had no answer for Smith, and Slone kept Perry in the game.  Perry definitely missed Shannon tonight, a couple in game adjustments and the outcome could have been different.. But tip your hat to hazard, great game plan and found a way to win.  Gonna be a fun district and region this year!  #itsearly
I thought Daniel did a good job. Especially being in the situation he was thrown into. Big rivalry game, coaching against your old high school coach. Shannon’s game plans easy to figure for the next game. Castle guards smith. I’m sure Daniel was thrown under the bus by alot of perry fans last night.
Perry got outworked for rebounds. Hazard is a tough team.