Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 65 — Perry Central 62 (54th District)
Every new Super wants to make his own mark and have a say in things. I don’t see Perry making changes like Knott County did but they might change a couple coaches. Girls basketball, baseball, and softball are the 3 hot seats. All have good programs but haven’t been able to get over the hump and win the big game. Football isn’t winning if you bring Nick Sabin in so I don’t think it really matters. Hoskins has won a couple regions so he probably gets a pass.
(02-27-2023, 12:06 PM)Reds#1Fan Wrote: Every new Super wants to make his own mark and have a say in things. I don’t see Perry making changes like Knott County did but they might change a couple coaches. Girls basketball, baseball, and softball are the 3 hot seats. All have good programs but haven’t been able to get over the hump and win the big game. Football isn’t winning if you bring Nick Sabin in so I don’t think it really matters. Hoskins has won a couple regions so he probably gets a pass.

I'm impressed with how many bad takes you fit in just 5 sentences. Remarkable.
(02-27-2023, 10:15 AM)DukeBoy Wrote: Not heard anything official Griffman.  Rumor is her and Hoskins are out the door.  Heard baseball and softball coaches may be in hot seat as well.  Wonder if Football Coaches are in jeopardy since they haven’t won a district game since they have been here?  May be a bigger overall problem with sports in Perry County besides the high school coaches.  Idk any answers but you hear the rumors every year especially when you lose first round of the district.
Just curious as to who they think they can get to replace these coaches.