Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County vs Hazard Scrimmage
Bell County vs Hazard Scrimmage thoughts?
This going full scrimmage or 10 plays  on an 10 off
(08-07-2023, 06:39 PM)BellCOUNTYfaithfull Wrote: This going full scrimmage or 10 plays  on an 10 off

Varsity will have 3 quarters and no live special teams. JV will play 4th quarter.
[-] The following 1 user Likes bac2369's post:
  • Bull got out!
This is a good one. Keep us posted.
when is it
(08-08-2023, 08:22 PM)mr yellow jacket Wrote: when is it

Friday 730pm at Hazard.
[-] The following 1 user Likes bac2369's post:
  • Bull got out!
Hoping for some good action tomorrow night.
Will try to give updates if service allows it.
Bell 7-0 4 min 1st quarter

Bell turnover on downs in red zone and hazard punt. 3 possessions one first down for hazard.

14-0 bell 6 min 2nd quarter
turnover on downs hazard and an injured qb

21-0 bell half
27-0 end of 3rd jv/freshman rest of the way
Bell County controlled this scrimmage. Huge line and tough running backs. Hazard had some good plays that was it. Bell County defense was popping.
(08-11-2023, 10:47 PM)bac2369 Wrote: Bell County controlled this scrimmage. Huge line and tough running backs.  Hazard had some good plays that was it. Bell County defense was popping.

I figured Bell County would be tough in the trenches this year.
(08-11-2023, 10:53 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(08-11-2023, 10:47 PM)bac2369 Wrote: Bell County controlled this scrimmage. Huge line and tough running backs.  Hazard had some good plays that was it. Bell County defense was popping.

I figured Bell County would be tough in the trenches this year.

Yes. It also helps to have studs to hand the ball too as well. There secondary was pretty solid too tonight.
Still plenty of issues to fix for bell. Defense was pretty much lockdown but a lot of fumbles and miscommunication on offense. Penalties racked up as well. Hazard had well under 100 yards for the scrimmage.Hope the QB is ok he was walking ugly on an ankle.
(08-12-2023, 01:04 AM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote: Still plenty of issues to fix for bell. Defense was pretty much lockdown but a lot of fumbles and miscommunication on offense. Penalties racked up as well. Hazard had well under 100 yards for the scrimmage.Hope the QB is ok he was walking ugly on an ankle.
Hearing Dudley has best Oline in 13th Region. If true then Backs will run all over everyone in 3A. Knox guy said he thought Dudley’s D-Line was best he’s ever had. If Bell County is this good in the trenches this early the opponents are in trouble.
(08-12-2023, 03:08 AM)Cowboy42 Wrote:
(08-12-2023, 01:04 AM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote: Still plenty of issues to fix for bell. Defense was pretty much lockdown but a lot of fumbles and miscommunication on offense. Penalties racked up as well. Hazard had well under 100 yards for the scrimmage.Hope the QB is ok he was walking ugly on an ankle.
Hearing Dudley has best Oline in 13th Region. If true then Backs will run all over everyone in 3A. Knox guy said he thought Dudley’s D-Line was best he’s ever had. If Bell County is this good in the trenches this early the opponents are in trouble.
Idk about the best in either thing you said, corbin most likely has the best oline and from what i seen in the two preseason games the dline can be good but is not the best even in the past 10 years. #5 dameron i believe is a special player but lots of improvement is needed for a playoff run. Lotta missed blocks or penalties up front and out of the backfield, and got some penetration up front but not anything special. I can say that thomas, burnett, and the rest of the skill positions may be just as good as you can find in the 13th not named corbin.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gridiron_Raid's post:
  • Bull got out!