Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sexton moves from corner back to linebacker.
Do you think Pikeville's Matt Sexton will make a good linebacker?

In my opinion i think that Matt will make a very good linebacker

As of right now Pikeville is in need of some good linebackers, so hopefully Sexton will help them this coming season.

Good Luck Panthers Banane09.:
why is this on the basebal forum...but yes sexton shoudl make a very good linebacker
Got ya
Well considering that he is benching around 250 right now. I would say he would make a excellent linebacker. His speed might need to get better though. Sexton is a good football player.
SuperMario Wrote:Well considering that he is benching around 250 right now. I would say he would make a excellent linebacker. His speed might need to get better though. Sexton is a good football player.

If he can bench 250 I'd say he could play anywere on the field and be a dominant player.
sexton deosnt bench 250 he benches with robinson in the weight room and they both are about the same at 235
250 lbs. is not an insane amount of weight, and it will take more then a bench of that amount for anyone to be a dominant player. Anyone give me some stats on this kid?
last season he had over 300 yards recieving for a run dominate Panther offense...pretty good if u ask me...worthy of all district team!
worthy of all district team?? not quite.....he might make a good linebacker, cuz he sure doesnt look like a cornerback..too big for corner
welch champ Wrote:sexton deosnt bench 250 he benches with robinson in the weight room and they both are about the same at 235

Doubtful. I saw him put up 225 three times. But you could be right.
Good corners are about his size. But, not his speed.
Sexton did make all district team. If he didnt make all district, that would be a shame, At linebacker or Wide. Now, All Pike County Team, there could be some competition.
VonWafer_FSU Wrote:worthy of all district team?? not quite.....he might make a good linebacker, cuz he sure doesnt look like a cornerback..too big for corner

Yes, quite...Sexton did make the all district team...well IMO he should be a very good LB! Cant wait to see him this upcoming season...
Benching 250 definately does not make someone Dominate...That is just hilarious.....LOL.......I know many a people who can bench 250 or more and wouldn't know a 2-point stance from a 3-point...
Well Dominating something and being good is a big difference mania.