Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time: "Person of the Year" is....
Vladimir Putin.

I don't think that there could be a better fit, this year.
J.K. Rowling was 3rd on the list.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Had they had any courage, they would have made bin Laden the Person of the Year in 2001!
But after 1979's pick.. that'll never happen again.
ronald_reagan Wrote:Vladimir Putin.

I don't think that there could be a better fit, this year.
lol.....hitler was person of the year once.....
RammsteinFan92 Wrote:lol.....hitler was person of the year once.....

and rightfully so. As I said, bin Laden should have been as well.

Person of the year isn't exactly the nobel peace prize... its about the most news worthy and influential person at the time.
ronald_reagan Wrote:and rightfully so. As I said, bin Laden should have been as well.

Person of the year isn't exactly the nobel peace prize... its about the most news worthy and influential person at the time.
yea i know.....but i don't think he should've been person of the year in 2001
RammsteinFan92 Wrote:yea i know.....but i don't think he should've been person of the year in 2001

He wasn't the person in the news the most? and had the most influence??
Times" Person Of The Year" is meaningless after last years cop out. I'm 49 and I don't know if I've ever picked the same person as them. It's like they go out of their way to fool us every year. From now on I'm going with my own person of the year.Big Grin
ronald_reagan Wrote:He wasn't the person in the news the most? and had the most influence??
i know but time would've got so much crap if they made him person of the year.....plus our nation wasn't ready fo it....
RammsteinFan92 Wrote:i know but time would've got so much crap if they made him person of the year.....plus our nation wasn't ready fo it....

And never will be!!!