Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals 19 Browns 14
The Bengals return the favor to the Browns and avenge the loss in Cleveland in week 2.. The Browns rally late but don't have enough to overtake the Bengals. As a result the Steelers are the AFC North Champs......Congrats Steeler fans.
Rock and roll....me and my older bro was talking at dinner today, both of us saying how we thought we'd never ever root for the Bengals, but there's a first for everything..Cincy played well on defense, and Kenny Watson played a great game as well..even though the Bengals' season is already over, theyve played some very good football the past few weeks, and the Cincy fans should be thankful they havent laid down, and still play hard..congrats Bengals, and and Bengal fans; all of us Steelernation faithful thank you..
Our defense looked halfway decent.

Rudi needs to be GONE............ Watson's doing the same thing to Rudi that Rudi did to Dillon, but Watson's doing it by being a better back AND a better back for a system of offense that the Bengals are most effective in.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
I need to clarify my last post: the defensive SECONDARY looked halfway decent, even missing the two starting safeties. However, that was just because Anderson choked and played HORRIBLE. Our front 7 was absolutely ridiculous, we had no pressure on Anderson, and Lewis ran all over us.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
I hate the Bengals but they deserve credit for their win...gratz Bengals. IMO it helped them that the Browns played pretty bad today...I still think the Browns are a way better team this year. BROWNS VS. PATS IN THE AFC CHAMPIONSHIP!!!
I was there at the game. Way too many turnovers for Cleveland!! They were easily 2 TD's better than Cincy. Oh well, hope we can pull out a win next week.
The Browns have had a good season up to this point.....can't take that from them. But they do have several areas that have to be addressed. First of all......as some of you like to say how bad the Bengals D is (and it is, no arguing that) but the truth of the matter is Clevelands D is ranked dead last in the league.

As far as the Browns being 2 touchdowns better.....I have to disagree. Both defenses are terrible and if you go position by position on offense......I don't see it.
Browns played a very hard fought game. If not for the crucial mistakes then they could have won it, but congrats Bengals and good luck next week Browns.
vundy33 Wrote:I hate the Bengals but they deserve credit for their win...gratz Bengals. IMO it helped them that the Browns played pretty bad today...I still think the Browns are a way better team this year. BROWNS VS. PATS IN THE AFC CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

Oh yea!!! Browns all the way!!!!
Bengal Cat Wrote:The Browns have had a good season up to this point.....can't take that from them. But they do have several areas that have to be addressed. First of all......as some of you like to say how bad the Bengals D is (and it is, no arguing that) but the truth of the matter is Clevelands D is ranked dead last in the league.

As far as the Browns being 2 touchdowns better.....I have to disagree. Both defenses are terrible and if you go position by position on offense......I don't see it.

Its common sense...the Browns are better than the Bengals..Alot better. The Browns are 9-6 and the Bengals are 6-9. The Bengals even have better skill players than the Browns but they just can't get it together. They CHOKE!
vundy33 Wrote:Its common sense...the Browns are better than the Bengals..Alot better. The Browns are 9-6 and the Bengals are 6-9. The Bengals even have better skill players than the Browns but they just can't get it together. They CHOKE!

I'm not taking anything away from the Browns season. I give credit where credits due. They had problems on the O line and went out and fixed it via free agency and the draft.

As for the records. The teams split head to head, both got swept by the Steelers and both swept the Ravens. A couple of plays here and there and the records could easily be reversed.

As for the CHOKE comment. Thats odd coming from a Browns fan after yesterday. Which team came into the game playing for a playoff spot and laid an egg? Your QB singlehandedly turned a 6-0 game into a 19-0 lead in less than 2 minutes. I'd say that was a major choke job. The Browns only had 1 more turnover than the Bengals. The difference in the game was we took advantage and the Browns didn't.
Im glad the Bengals won so my Titans are alive, before you make comment that the browns are gonna play the Patriots in the AFC champ. game they gotta make it and if the Titans beat the Colts next week, the Browns are not in the playoffs! but if the Colts win ill be for the Browns in the playoffs! so im in a win win sitation here!
vundy33 Wrote:Its common sense...the Browns are better than the Bengals..Alot better. The Browns are 9-6 and the Bengals are 6-9. The Bengals even have better skill players than the Browns but they just can't get it together. They CHOKE!

No, the Browns aren't a lot better than the Bengals. The teams split the season series by winning on their home fields. I watched both games, and each team actually won the game it didn't deserve to win. Cincy outplayed Cleveland back in week 2, but was done in by turnovers. The opposite happened yesterday, the Browns were the better team but still lost. Although I never would've thought so before the season, these are two very evenly matched teams. If they played 10 times , they would still probably split all 10.

I will congratulate Cleveland on a good season, though. They have done a better job than Cincy of winning the games they should have, and that's why they are the team knocking at the door of the playoffs.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm just looking at the games the Bengals should've one but gave away and the games the Browns have won. I guess I just hate cincy this year because they've disappointed me...I never thought they could play so heartless.
vundy33 Wrote:I'm just looking at the games the Bengals should've one but gave away and the games the Browns have won. I guess I just hate cincy this year because they've disappointed me...I never thought they could play so heartless.

If you think they've disappointed you, a Browns fan, imagine what they've done to me this year! Smile

I had them for sure making the playoffs before the season, never imagined they would be done in by two things, 1) a lack of healthy players, and 2) a lack of heart.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
More Cowbell Wrote:If you think they've disappointed you, a Browns fan, imagine what they've done to me this year! Smile

I had them for sure making the playoffs before the season, never imagined they would be done in by two things, 1) a lack of healthy players, and 2) a lack of heart.

Lol man, yea I feel sorry for cincy fans this year but I've been in pain over the Browns for the last 10 years!! haha but I picked them for the Superbowl against Carolina last year...I might be a Browns fan but I always like to see them do good.