Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Hampshire Debates
The Democratic portion is about to take place on ABC right now. Should be about a 90 min Q&A with Charles Gibson moderating. :Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Cool Man I like you but you just lost some points with that avatar...lol
Ring'Em Up Wrote:The Democratic portion is about to take place on ABC right now. Should be about a 90 min Q&A with Charles Gibson moderating. :Thumbs:

Did you see the evil eye that Hillary gave Obama during the debate kind of makes me feel sorry for ole Bill........not really lol
Old School Wrote:Did you see the evil eye that Hillary gave Obama during the debate kind of makes me feel sorry for ole Bill........not really lol
Haha, yeah. Maybe she was getting tired of Barack sticking his boney hand up to Charlie Gibson, wanting more time with every rebuttal. If he can't cover his tracks with his first attempt, he's better to leave it at that.
As far as the actual debate, I was disappointed that Hillary started the personal vendetta against Obama this early. It's way too soon to start transitioning to the darkside, in my opinion. Sen Edwards only solidified his position that he is more than happy to ride the coattails of Obama and be satisfied if he can place claim to a so-called 2nd place. As for Gov Richardson, I was overwhelming impressed with him, and feel as if he was the most outspoken and brought things to a personal level. Sen Edwards played the "it's personal to me" card all nite, but Gov Richardson was the only one, in my opinion, who truly expressed it in his rebuttals.
Ahh well, new polls will be released tomorrow, and we will get a better idea of how things are looking, especially after the post-debate internet polling revealed that 60% of voters taking part in the internet discussion, said that tonite helped clear up their choice for Tuesday's primary.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
God I hope a democrat doesn't win the election...
Yes, perhaps if another Republican wins we can cheat the rest of the Middle East out of their oil and call it a war on terror, shrink the middle class and call it "prosperity," favor credit card companies and big business to the detriment of the overall population. Yeah, sure hope a Republican wins...