Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Owsley 41 Cordia 37
Congrats Owsley County
Congrats Owsley
Congrads Owls
I feel that the owls should be doing much better this season i dont think they are playing to all of their potential
almost Lions, congrats Owls!
Congrats.

But, I agree with "no favorites", I think they have a lot of potential they just aren't using it to the best of their ability. They need to get their stuff together, and start playing more wisely, they have all the potential to win districts, they might be cutting their owns throat this year.

I believe in this group of talented girls they have what it takes, they just need to step up their game. Hopefully the resignation of Coach Bates doesn't affect their future games.

But, Congrats on the win Lady Owls. I'll be looking forward to your upcoming games. Wink
I dont feel that the coach resigning is going to have much affect on them, if the bond with the coach and the team wasnt good enough to keep the coach their it isnt going to affect them as a team. The only affect this may have is the great enthusiasm that coach bates had on the floor.
Where's coach Bates going?? Why did he resign? :confused:
Bad timing for the team for this to happen at this juncture of the season.
Who knows.. he told his ball girls a whole different story than he told everyone else. and yea. everyone including His players thought that the bond they had was awesome. but then he ups and leaves. The girls found out later that day that he wasnt even going to tell them that he was leavin but that the superintedent forced him to tell them what was going on. but the lady owls dont need him any way their season will probably get better. seeing all coach bates wanted to do was run one play for 3 years. The lady owls will relieze that they dont need him to play their potential and he was just dragging them down.
Lady Owls vs. Powell was there first game since Coach Bates left and they played much better team ball. If they keep this up, then the Lady Owls will defenatly be playing at their full potential by the end of the season entering tourn. time... They actually improved their score against Powell w/o Coach Bates there, bringing it from a lost by 36 to only 21, and against a good team like Powell, that is a real good thing.