Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Coach in the 15th Region
Rodney Rowe
Yea he is a good coach
Bobby Spears @ East Ridge. The girls there have improved since he has been there.
Rodney Rowe Valley no doubt
J R Vanhoose
PHS#1 Wrote: J R Vanhoose

one big win makes him the best lol...He has already stated he can not be clarified as the best. He is and will be one of the best in the region though. KUDOS to JR on the great success. Honestly I hope he gets 15th region coach of the year.
PHS#1 Wrote: J R Vanhoose

Thank you very much for the support. But through all of this I have a quote that I keep in mind. "A coach is not made in one game, one season, or ten seasons. A coach is always learning, always trying new things. The coach knows when they have accomplished something, when their kids improve!"

As long as my girls continue to improve, then I will be happy. As far as the best coach, I have only been here for 18 games. I really, in my mind don't believe that I belong in any conversation of the best coach. I just haven't been around long enough to get that type of respect yet!!

But, I really do appreciate the support!!!!
J. R. VanHoose Wrote:Thank you very much for the support. But through all of this I have a quote that I keep in mind. "A coach is not made in one game, one season, or ten seasons. A coach is always learning, always trying new things. The coach knows when they have accomplished something, when their kids improve!"

As long as my girls continue to improve, then I will be happy. As far as the best coach, I have only been here for 18 games. I really, in my mind don't believe that I belong in any conversation of the best coach. I just haven't been around long enough to get that type of respect yet!!

But, I really do appreciate the support!!!!

Excellent!!!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
Butcher, Rowe and JR Vanhoose!!
J.R. you and Darrin Rice are both doing a great job with your teams. Keep up the good work. How about this. How bout we list you guys as Most promising new coaches this seaon.