Poll: What Am I
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
brave
0%
a MAN
38.46%
a brave MAN
23.08%
The Stupidest Person Alive
38.46%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brave, A Man, Brave and a Man, or Very Stupid
Read the question and vote before you read down to the bottom of this post.

My toes curl under when pressure gets put on it, which makes it even harder for me to walk than it already is. I got botox in my leg a few times to help make my toes uncurl, but my body's immune to it now, so we needed to try something new.

Doc had this idea, inject this other powerful stuff into my calf four times and right into the veins with some very strong but very painful stuff. I see these needles, they're HUGE, and the nurse is like "these will be about fully in your leg, and he'll have to move them around til he finds the vein. She pulls out this anesthetic and says "this is so powerful that you won't remember much of today and it will put you out for two days." This was on a Friday, I had been looking for these two nights of the year for the past year. I thought about it, so I'm like "I'll do it without anesthetic," the nurse says "no, you can't do it without it, this is one of the worse pains you'll ever feel." "But I need to go out tonight and tomorrow night," "you don't understand, it's so bad." So I ask her to let me think about it, and she goes and gets the doctor and he explains that he's never seen anyone even try it without anesthetic and I need it. I really wanted to go out though, these were two big nights, I couldn't miss these, so I say "screw it, give me a towel to bite." They look at me like I'm nuts, and the nurse gives me a towel, I bite into it, he puts these foot long (not foot, but they were big), and starts feeling around for my nerves, it hurt so bad that I wanted to scream. Half hour of that and it's done. We had a blast the next two nights.

So my question is: am I brave, a MAN, a brave MAN, or am I incredibly stupid?

Vote before you read down.

If you voted anything other than I'm stupid, you're completely WRONGSmile It was the worst pain I've ever felt in my life, I wanted to cry so bad......... I've been through about every kind of pain there is since the wreck: broken jaw; collapsed lungs; shoulder dislocated; stitches; etc., but nothing compared to this.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
haha Man I'd say that did hurt. What was so important?
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
I was going to vote "woman" but it wasn't on there.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:I was going to vote "woman" but it wasn't on there.

me too. What was so important?:confused:
BC75 Wrote:haha Man I'd say that did hurt. What was so important?

About going out? Friday and SAturday night was Mardi Gras in Covington, which it gets pretty wild with me. Saturday was also my friend's CD release party.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life