Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
School Insurance
Let me throw a question out there.... Does the State cover insurance for the schools and so forth? Who carries the insurence for your school's buses and when things happen on the road like that?
Lisa Douglas Wrote:Let me throw a question out there.... Does the State cover insurance for the schools and so forth? Who carries the insurence for your school's buses and when things happen on the road like that?

I'd like to know the same cause the schools insurance didn't pay **** when I broke my leg in a JV football game my freshman year.
I know they carry a policy for injuries that will cover the like 20% after the parents insurance kicks in... then there are those policies you can buy@ the beginning of the year....

I wanna know who an individual school has to carry their insurance with just to open their doors and what does it cover?
My cousin blew his knee out twice and they paid but that was after his ins company paid for most of it. I think that was a load of poop since it happened during a school activity.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Okay... if someone just is walking down a school hallway and falls..... does the school have insurance to cover it? Do they purchase it from a local carrier or do they go to a larger firm outside the area?
Lisa Douglas Wrote:Okay... if someone just is walking down a school hallway and falls..... does the school have insurance to cover it? Do they purchase it from a local carrier or do they go to a larger firm outside the area?
Yes they do have ins to cover it. I know they go out of town most of the time to get the ins. I know I have worked accidents in the past involving school buses but for the sake of me cant remember where the ins was from. You can call the school and they will tell you who there ins is with.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
I didn't have any specific thing in mind... just was something I was wondering about.