Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nashville Star
Tonight is the finale..
has anyone been watching it?? Jason Meadows, Jody Evans and Erica Jo are left.. I like Jason Meadows the most
Big and Rich with Cowboy Troy performed at the first of the show.. they sang " I Play Chicken"
Thats a great song, I watch this show all the time. It's giong to be a great show tonight!
first of all..... rap has no place in country...lol

second... Jason Meadows all the way!
I love that song, its one of my favorites right now!
Congrats Erica Jo!!!! Confusedhock: Confusedhock:
Erika Jo was good tonight.. i still wanted Jason to win.. he is country lol.. I think he will get a record contract though
Jason should have won
Jason Meadows got robbed. He was perfect for the new Nashville Star. :x
I agree.. I loved Jason from the start.. If he doesn't get a record contract soon I will be mad
Jules Winnfield Wrote:Jason Meadows got robbed. He was perfect for the new Nashville Star. :x

Hey.. Jules.. what name you want on the back of your tshirt.. I ordered a large.. black shirt with orange trim.. Let me know.. When I come home I will drop off your shirt and that disk for you.
he was my fav from the start 2. i really hope he gets a deal.
usually people that do great and america already loves will get a contract somewhere down the line. they do that on american idol all of the time. lots of people and not just the winner end up with contracts within like 2 months of the end of the show. look at william hung, he was horrible and coudlnt even make it on the show and now he makes million and has a contract...
I think this show is the biggest rip off of American Idol. And I hate American Idol, so this show is worse than worse IMO.
Jason will definately get a record deal, he was my favorite to along with Erica Jo!
Im upset that Erika Jo won, Jason Meadows was great. I watch American Idol also, and it just seams to me like Nashville Star has better singers.