Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cherry Chocolate Dr Pepper
ewwwwwwwwww.............??

This, to me, sounds gross. They're making so many different flavors of soft drinks now that are just way off the deep end. Pretty soon we'll have "wedding cake with white wine" Pepsi.

Am I the only one who thinks this is "DEE-TEE-DEE"?
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
nope. I agree
i agree as well
Sound pretty gross!!
It is. This crap sucks. NO ONE SHOULD BUY IT...DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!
Just sounds nasty!
I didn't like the last Dr. Pepper that had the vanilla, so I doubt I'll like this. Not gonna try it.

But hey, it could be A LOT worse. Jones Soda makes seasonal Thanksgiving sodas that are flavored:

Mashed Potatoes
Turkey and Gravy
etc.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This is the worst soda made. Even worse than that raspberry vanilla diet Pepsi jazz mess they had a couple years ago. It taste like the filling of a choc covered cherry and nuthin else. Not tooooo awful going down, but the worst aftertaste you can imagine. Bought a 12 pack like a month ago and 11 of them are still in the box under my cabinets, for hard times. But dont even think I could drink them then, if it was that or raunchy tapwater.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It Sux....

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
ComfortEagle Wrote:I didn't like the last Dr. Pepper that had the vanilla, so I doubt I'll like this. Not gonna try it.

But hey, it could be A LOT worse. Jones Soda makes seasonal Thanksgiving sodas that are flavored:

Mashed Potatoes
Turkey and Gravy
etc.

Jones Soda has every kind of flavor it seems like.
Tried it one night, it was my first and last. Terrible, made me sick to my stomach. It was way too sweet for my liking.
This **** is nasty, tried it the other day.

Does anybody remeber the "Crystal Clear Pepsi", I loved that stuff, wish they would bring it back.
Nasty
Redneck Wrote:This **** is nasty, tried it the other day.

Does anybody remeber the "Crystal Clear Pepsi", I loved that stuff, wish they would bring it back.

I LOVED the Pepsi Blue. Don't remember the Crystal Clear though
Sounds disgusting.
Redneck Wrote:This **** is nasty, tried it the other day.

oh course you would.Rolleyes
RavenBoy Wrote:oh course you would.Rolleyes

???? Gotta problem there Raven Boy
*Central_Cheer_Chick Wrote:I LOVED the Pepsi Blue. Don't remember the Crystal Clear though

I loved the Pepsi Blue also! Wish they wouldn't have taken it out. Makes me sad to think about it..Sad