Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tate Cox is a Patriot---RUMOR???
Survivor Wrote:I don't care if you get two Tate Cox's, nobody will beat Hazard next year. NOBODY!:Cheerlead Smile :Cheerlead
Al cares
The Knott Central Patriots will be UNSTOPPABLE with cox,stamper,mullins,ratliff,buttermilk,hall,bartrum,and the rest of the bench... who is going to beat them? Yeah I mean Hazard may give them a good game but I dont think they will beat them. Hazard beat KCC last season 2 and 11 both times now with the new addition too the team hall and cox. The Patriots will DOMINATE!
timeout Wrote:We will see about that next year. cox was on the team that beat hazard in the WYMT. So was Collins. By the way. he won't be playing for JBS next year either. Brent Hall was on the team that beat Hazard and he is at KCC. You may just run into Collins again. With different coaches who want to win and not just make one player look good, LOOK OUTSmile

I see the same type problems. The only difference is now Cox has to contend with David Jeff and Stewart Stampper instead of Clark and the Stepps. All in all same result. FAILURE
Dont even go there. It is nothing and will be nothing like it was at JBS. Stamper is not selfish. Does he take a few bad shots? One could argue. But, he didnt have the offensive firepower that JBS had, and they only went to ONE guy, sometimes, 2. His brother. So, with some help on offense, it will be an explosive guard tandemn, along with the new and improved inside game. Could be a dangerous team...
Golden Nugget Wrote:Dont even go there. It is nothing and will be nothing like it was at JBS. Stamper is not selfish. Does he take a few bad shots? One could argue. But, he didnt have the offensive firepower that JBS had, and they only went to ONE guy, sometimes, 2. His brother. So, with some help on offense, it will be an explosive guard tandemn, along with the new and improved inside game. Could be a dangerous team...

I agree with you.
Tate has been welcomed with open arms and WIL NOT be in the same situation he was in at JBS. Stuart and Tate will make a FANTASTIC duo together. And for all of you who think KCC is the stamper show....you are SADLEY mistaken, plus I dont know what gives you the right to criticize them when you don't go to school there. KCC has an awesome TEAM basketball philosophy.
Survivor Wrote:I don't care if you get two Tate Cox's, nobody will beat Hazard next year. NOBODY!:Cheerlead Smile :Cheerlead

now your starting to sound like all those jbs fans that you hate so much.
PATS2011 Wrote:Tate has been welcomed with open arms and WIL NOT be in the same situation he was in at JBS. Stuart and Tate will make a FANTASTIC duo together. And for all of you who think KCC is the stamper show....you are SADLEY mistaken, plus I dont know what gives you the right to criticize them when you don't go to school there. KCC has an awesome TEAM basketball philosophy.
Knott County is nothing but politics and crooks. I agree with survivor here wait til Tate gets the real side of David Jeff, his wife and their son!
globetrotter12 Wrote:Knott County is nothing but politics and crooks. I agree with survivor here wait til Tate gets the real side of David Jeff, his wife and their son!

Believe what ever you want...... but i can promise you a team like no other. You are just looking for an excuse to deny the fact that KCC will have an awesome team and that everyone else is starting to get scared. If you dont know them, you have NO RIGHT to trash them. People have got on here and trashed teams and individuals and i'm just about sick of it.
This thread is being closely monitored... So watch you say!
PATS2011 Wrote:Believe what ever you want...... but i can promise you a team like no other. You are just looking for an excuse to deny the fact that KCC will have an awesome team and that everyone else is starting to get scared. If you dont know them, you have NO RIGHT to trash them. People have got on here and trashed teams and individuals and i'm just about sick of it.
lol Oh god awesome !!! The Knott County Globetrotters!
Honestly If this all goes through as planned KCC will be a hard team to beat next year.
RavenBoy Wrote:Honestly If this all goes through as planned KCC will be a hard team to beat next year.

Thank you!
I mean really, Hate em or love em there is no question that they will be good.
That should boost Knott county big time. But Hazard will still be the favorite and letcher central will be good as well. so your major competitors will be those 3 and perry central in at close 4th.
Tate is a great player and should be a welcome addition to any team. I hope that he is successful wherever he decides to play. I also hope he can establish his eligibility. I do think that he will have to have a new address even if he lives in the KCC district. IMO
bac2369 Wrote:That should boost Knott county big time. But Hazard will still be the favorite and letcher central will be good as well. so your major competitors will be those 3 and perry central in at close 4th.

Letcher showed how good they was tonight by letting PCC get the best of them. How could KCC not be the favorite with 3 top 10 players in the region. If KCC gets Tate Cox and Garrison Collins they could beat the Boston Celtics or even the 98 Chicago Bulls lol. KCC will be favorite next year no doubt about it.
Kcc = Lexington come march 09... if he staysBig Grin
Observations:

*Concerning the transfer situation: This year a kid who lived in one county but attended another was 'denied' elgibility for one year when he tried to re-enroll at the school district where he has always lived.

The way that I understand it, his parent(s) would have had to 'change residence' for him to become elgible. I guess that a move across the street would have did it....but some kind of move was necessary.

*Concerning KCC's future: Who knows? Sometimes chemistry does not develope even if the parts are all there. If Cox (who some say is a major D1 prospect) comes to KCC thinking that he will be the 'star', then I see stormy seas.

KCC should have the makings for a very good team. I guess that coaching will be the factor.