Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scrimmages in the 15th
Have any teams scrimmaged so far? If so who and what was the outcome?
We get our first Friday, right?
Ive not heard of any scores so far from anyone, but I sure they out there.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lawrence is tenatively scheduled to play Ryle Friday-3-21. Ryle will be coming to Louisa if they can work out bus scheduling on their end.
That would be a nice game to check out. Defending champs, correct? Or maybe runners-up?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ring'Em Up Wrote:That would be a nice game to check out. Defending champs, correct? Or maybe runners-up?
Runner up to Greenwood in 2007 and state champ in 2006. The pitcher was recruited by several major programs and signed with the Univ. of Oklahoma.
dawgbyte02 Wrote:Runner up to Greenwood in 2007 and state champ in 2006. The pitcher was recruited by several major programs and signed with the Univ. of Oklahoma.

Is that pitcher still at Ryle? Can you let me know if this game is for sure going to happen, I would love to watch it.
BUNDY Wrote:Is that pitcher still at Ryle? Can you let me know if this game is for sure going to happen, I would love to watch it.
Yes and we are still waiting to here back from Coach Mattoli.
Pikeville scrimmaged Allen Central on Monday. Pikeville won the game 1 to 0 in the bottom of the seventh.
Johnson Central is playing at Powel County on Friday.
Any scrimmages going on in the 15th region this weekend?
dawgbyte02 Wrote:Lawrence is tenatively scheduled to play Ryle Friday-3-21. Ryle will be coming to Louisa if they can work out bus scheduling on their end.

I thought that LC was going to East Ridge.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Batpuff Wrote:I thought that LC was going to East Ridge.
On the 29th regular season game. LC opens the season against Tolsia on Thur. 3/27.
Sheldon Clark and Shelby Valley scrimmaged Tuesday. Tied 3-3
Pike Central will visit Pikeville at 5:30 this evening.
BUNDY Wrote:Any scrimmages going on in the 15th region this weekend?
LC and Ryle will not be playing Fri-3/21. Ryle coach said it would be hard to travel 3 hours after school then play for 2 hours and travel back and play Sat. AM. However LC will be playing in the 16th region panorama on Sat 3/22 at 9:00 & 11:00 at the Boyd County Optimists field. There are 16 teams slated to play. So if you like good fastpitch you can spend the day watching.
shelby valley also scrimmaged haysi..btu i dont remember the score
softball Wrote:shelby valley also scrimmaged haysi..btu i dont remember the score

sv 14
haysi 2