Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge-11 Council, VA-1 (5innings) East Ridge -17 Council, VA- 1 (4innings)
East Ridge Lady Warriors sweep the Cobras from Council, VA tonight. With Jr. catcher Vanover out of the lineup the Warriors start 2 Sophomores, 6 Freshmen & 1 7th grader and their record is 10 wins and 7 losses. They are starting to hit the ball and play good defense, they have plenty of pitching. This is a team that is getting better every game and watch for them in the post season.
Though they are hitting the ball is their defense as solid now that Vanover is out? I mean to me she was a great asset and the one who got things going for the Lady Warriors.
Wow congrats girls!
[INDENT]
you know 20 Wrote:Though they are hitting the ball is their defense as solid now that Vanover is out? I mean to me she was a great asset and the one who got things going for the Lady Warriors.

Vanover is on the bench every game keeping her team going. Hopefully she will be back in the lineup before to long when she gets her knee brace. She won't be able to catch, but she will be a big asset to the team where ever they put her. Hurry back Becca!

[/INDENT]
Whats there record now?
Congrats East Ridge
Congrats East Ridge