Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Opinion on the Best Bows!
i prefer the mathews DXT
I agree well worth the money for a mathews!!
the best bow is one you are comfortable with and able to shoot well
I have a Switch Back XT and Love it!
I love the new Bowtec general...I tried the Truth 2 and was upset, great looking bow but just dosent just have the right feel for me
I will take my AR over any bow for the price.
bowflex
gish_7 Wrote:I love the new Bowtec general...I tried the Truth 2 and was upset, great looking bow but just dosent just have the right feel for me

Just have a question.........You "tried it" as in u bought one and brought it home and shot it? Or you "tried it" as in you picked it up in the shop and drew it back?
letthebighogroot Wrote:the best bow is one you are comfortable with and able to shoot well

could not have said it better myself! A lot of times you are just buying the name!!! There are plenty of bow makers out there making good bows with out the big price tag of a mathews!
I like Matthews the best
letthebighogroot Wrote:Just have a question.........You "tried it" as in u bought one and brought it home and shot it? Or you "tried it" as in you picked it up in the shop and drew it back?

I tried it, as in a friend ownes one and I have shot it.
What did you dislike about it? I have been considering purchasing one....
letthebighogroot Wrote:What did you dislike about it? I have been considering purchasing one....
It seemed to me like it had alot of recoil, but thats just me...My friend that owns the bow loves it, so I would just shoot it if I were you and just go by what feels best to you. I recently got a Browning Mirage and it shoots great!
any Matthews bow is a good bow, and is well worth the price tag
Kysportsfan Wrote:any Matthews bow is a good bow, and is well worth the price tag

Not when you pay twice the price for them when there are bows equal to them for much less.......I personally know Matthews sponsored tournament shooters that get Matthews give to them that hunt with diff. bows because they like and shoot the "lesser" bows better!!
Mathews is all the rage but i will stick with my little old PSE.
I just bought a Diamond Rock by Bowtech this fall and so far I love it, before that I had a Darton I bought in 1990 it was hard to beat too.
There all good to me i can shoot anything.
Catch us if you can---Matthews,switchback and mustang love both
PSE thumbs up also
I have The Truth and I love it! The only problem is it has a little catchy noise when I shoot it. I've heard nothing but good things about The Truth 2 and I am thinking of purchasing it.
fred bear
there are many good bows out there matthews,parker,fredbear,pse,bowtech,and hoytbows just to name a few.
Mathew Bows.