Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thurman violates NFL substance policy.......again.
Somebody slam the door on this ******* already.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3423215
Some people are just stupid.
This guy just doesn't seem to get it. He had his chance to get it right for once but, he still screwed up. The NFL just needs to get rid of this guy.
After the Bengals released him, he had a thread full of supporters... Where are they now.
bearsfan_54 Wrote:This guy just doesn't seem to get it. He had his chance to get it right for once but, he still screwed up. The NFL just needs to get rid of this guy.
i agree he does know what a honor it is to play sports for a living.
Amun-Ra Wrote:After the Bengals released him, he had a thread full of supporters... Where are they now.

well i was one of there supporters i loved him as a player but he seems to need to get his act straight and it looked like he was this is a shame for someone who had a great career ahead of him
FATMAN Wrote:well i was one of there supporters i loved him as a player but he seems to need to get his act straight and it looked like he was this is a shame for someone who had a great career ahead of him

He had many supporters and I'll be the first to tell you that I was one of his

biggest ones. My whole family are either Browns or Bengals fans and after his

rookie year of 05' I was excited as anybody about his ability to make things

happen. I mean the kid had 5 picks in his rookie year at MLB. I told the Browns

supporters side of my family that they had already lost their 2 division games

for 06' 'cause Thurman was AWSOME. But he just couldn't figure out how to

stay out of trouble so now he probably will face a indefinite ban from the NFL

because of a 3 or 4 stupid decisions. :mad:
He was sych a good player. But he is just dumb for violating it again. He was such a good player but he washed it all away.
Thats what I am saying. He doesn't deserve to play in the NFL.
The NFL does not care whether or not their players are on steroids. They want bigger, faster, stronger, better athletes to sale their product.
It was just a couple weeks ago that the Bengals released him. Makes you wonder if they caught wind of this impending suspension...
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
More Cowbell Wrote:It was just a couple weeks ago that the Bengals released him. Makes you wonder if they caught wind of this impending suspension...

That's exactly what I was thinking Cowbell.
You gotta wonder if his relapse was caused by the Bengals cutting him or if the Bengals cut him because he relapsed before the Bengals ct him (something that we don't know about because the Bengals aren't allowed to say).
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life