Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge 11&12 Year Old Fast Pitch Softball All Stars
East Ridge Little League Fast Pitch 11&12 year old girls advance to state in Ashland, KY July 12--14 by beating Knott Co. 12-3, Paintsville 11-2, and Paintsville in the championship game 24-2 in 4 innings. Good job girls.
:champ:
Congrats ER!!

Good Luck at STATE!!!!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
You guys will be going to Russell-Flatwoods not Ashland.. Saying it this way is like saying that Belfry team the Blackcats... get the point.. LOLOL
Congrats to the girls from ER..
Russell-Flatwoods girls 11-12 won their game Saturday night 31-0. They scored 25 runs in the first inning and batted around 4 times. Should be a good match-up. RF is loaded with pitchers with some nice fast balls and can throw some junk too. This is the team that won the state 9-10 championships 2 years ago.
Like I said.. Congrats ER and make the reservations early.

Here is a link to the closest and best hotel near the ballfield. Great places to eat right out the front door.

http://book.bestwestern.com/bestwestern/...Code=18089

Safe trip and good luck traveling.

I think it is 4 traffic lights from the field and a total of 5 minutes.
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Who would guess that RF and ER played the first round together. These girls are a great team and we are proud of them. I hope the festivities here make the trip memorable.
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
I am glad that ER made it so far even if they didn't win, they tryed thier best!

:Thumbs:
I am glad that East Ridge did so good even if they didn't win their final game they are a rising succesion!

:Thumbs:
congrats to ER.
Old news, let this one make its way down the page.