Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boys Soccer - Pikeville 2 /Prestonsburg 0
Any thoughts?
Congrats Panthers!
I attended this game, and it was great the 2nd half. Number 23 on PHS gave it his all at midfield, I believe his name is Charlie Joseph or something. Brad Stanley and Caleb Petry of PHS as well needed more help. Nick Conn goalie for Phs? is pretty good as well. Pikeville, you did awesome; Keep up the work.
Honestly, PHS did great being a team with new players working together. Charlie Joseph and Zach Romans did great as incoming freshman. Nick Conn did good as goalie, along with Brad Stanley and Caleb Petry. But I must give props to Pikeville too, they did great. Their Passing is awesome. Smile
Pikeville played an exceptional first half but the second half I was not very pleased with their play. Tonight they played much better and played well both halfs. One player to watch is Evan Hagen that kid is impressive.
Sorry, but you must have not attend this game because Logan Hunt is the goalie for PHS.
Always good to get the w but p burg is a weak team no way they even have a shot at district with games like these.
this just proves the point that pikeville plays to the level of their opponent...

that is a very dangerous style of play, it can be helpful at times but not when the level of play in south eastern Kentucky is for the most part so poor
dore20 Wrote:Always good to get the w but p burg is a weak team no way they even have a shot at district with games like these.
This game was almost 2 months ago. They are playing a little better now.
phs123 - Logan Hunt was goalie second game. This was the post of the first game, so obviously you didnt attend.