Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Freshman-Soccer in the Big Sandy Region?
Who do you all Think is the best Freshmans in the Big Sandy Region

Id have to say of 4.
Zach Vanhoose- Pikeville
Charlie Joseph- Prestonsburg
Zach Romans- Prestonsburg
Trent Davis-Paintsville
Davis enrolled at Johnson Central.
Kyle Allen of Paintsville is a very good freshman, very smart player.
The young man from Letcher looked good, I think his last name was Johnson.
Zack Vanhoose from PIKEVILLE

kids got speed, strength, and agility. But gets rough at times, lol
vanhoose is fast, strong, and talented...but i think he's still attached to the recreational type of playing, and not high school.
Charlie Joseph of Prestonsburg, Honestly is the best on his team and a freshman. He can dribble, shoot and play defense. He hustles and has sportsmanship. Thats why I think hes by far the best freshman of this big sandy region
The Private Wrote:The young man from Letcher looked good, I think his last name was Johnson.

I think it is Dakota Hall. He is the M-A-N!
Seasons almost over so let me comment on 3 players indviually--

Zach Vanhoose----good footskills, and has a really good shot.

Charlie Joseph---- I like his intensity and energy, it just makes me like soccer; Not to mention he can pass good too.

Kyle Allen---- He has a good kick and can pass like an allstar lol.

of those 3 this season I must say Charlie Joseph impressed me the most, because he was the best on his team, and showed more passion.
EKY_Soccer_Fanatic Wrote:Seasons almost over so let me comment on 3 players indviually--

Zach Vanhoose----good footskills, and has a really good shot.

Charlie Joseph---- I like his intensity and energy, it just makes me like soccer; Not to mention he can pass good too.

Kyle Allen---- He has a good kick and can pass like an allstar lol.

of those 3 this season I must say Charlie Joseph impressed me the most, because he was the best on his team, and showed more passion.

Zack plays defense, just to let you know.
Yea, but i like his offense better than defense, lol so I mentioned it.
EKY_Soccer_Fanatic Wrote:Yea, but i like his offense better than defense, lol so I mentioned it.

He's just a good all around player, offense and defense.
He played goalie in rec league too, haha.
9iron Wrote:vanhoose is fast, strong, and talented...but i think he's still attached to the recreational type of playing, and not high school.

Very true...he needs to go to camps and learn possesion. Hopefully the coaches can teach him. Has great potential to be the best in the area.
PCC - Hamblin. Jackson City transfer. Good fit on great team. Plays some mid, defense and some offense. Fast, good footwork, and defensive stopper. Will be one ofthe best in the region over the next 3 years. Will be part of a strong PCC team for next three years. Great teammates and team leaders to learn from in Lunsford & Watts.
Don't forget about Trent Davis. He has helped the JC Eagles get to Regionals.
And takes care of the middle of the field better than any of the above mentioned.
Trent is good in the middle and front.
Zach is good in the defense.