Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MS-Adams 30 -Allen Central 06 (Final)
Everyone Thought this game to be the best this year in middle school but what could have been a good game for adams but a ridiclousy bad game for ac. AC had a tough defense they prevented the running game great but 4 of 5 of adams touchdowns were scored on passes. Ac front line did not block well.Nelson Scored Ac only touchdown.Ac needs a lot of work and hopes to get a win Sep.20 against knott county.
Ac11Rebels Wrote:Everyone Thought this game to be the best this year in middle school but what could have been a good game for adams but a ridiclousy bad game for ac. AC had a tough defense they prevented the running game great but 4 of 5 of adams touchdowns were scored on passes. Ac front line did not block well.Nelson Scored Ac only touchdown.Ac needs a lot of work and hopes to get a win Sep.20 against knott county.

Congrats to Adams.

Has either on of these schools faced the SF Raiders MS. I hear the Raiders are pretty good.

TIA
#36 for Adams had a good game..
Congrats Adams!
torQQue Wrote:Congrats to Adams.

Has either on of these schools faced the SF Raiders MS. I hear the Raiders are pretty good.

TIA

I'm pretty sure SF beat Adams in a close game.. I can find the score out a little later.. I heard SF has some big boys that are good
Adams got beat by Sf 26-22 And allen central will play them in 1 week