Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LCC Soccer Field
I was talking to the boys coach yesterday and he said that the soccer field was sladed to start construction in January. Can anyone out there in cougarland confirm the info?
cougarpride08 Wrote:I was talking to the boys coach yesterday and he said that the soccer field was sladed to start construction in January. Can anyone out there in cougarland confirm the info?

Where did Trent say the field will be?
dore20 Wrote:Where did Trent say the field will be?
The LCC soccer field has already been leveled, they did that when the school was built. It will be behind the school on top of Cougarland.Big Grin Big Grin
can anyone confirm that it will start construction in Januaray?
They need to go ahead and add track to it. Our track and field team is the only one that doesn't have a home field. No way to have senior night. If they are going to have a new soccer field, they need to go ahead and add the track and field to it. More students will come out for track and field.
The planning meeting for the soccer field is suppose to be soon but I haven't heard of an actual construction date yet.
Can anyone give me a update on the field. What has been the cause of the delay?
cougarpride08 Wrote:Can anyone give me a update on the field. What has been the cause of the delay?

2010 :redboxer:
Griffen, so this year is the last year we will play at the old w-burg gym?
Does anyone have any pictures of the field that they can post?
MisterPerfect Wrote:Does anyone have any pictures of the field that they can post?

They haven't built it yet. Don't have any pics of the old field. It is the old Whitesburg football field.
not sure when it gets done but i cant wait 2 play on it
they need to forget about that stupid vocational school, and get these fields built. This is my opinion.
cougarpride08 Wrote:they need to forget about that stupid vocational school, and get these fields built. This is my opinion.

:Cheerlead :Clap:
cougarpride08 Wrote:they need to forget about that stupid vocational school, and get these fields built. This is my opinion.
Soccer is more important than educating students.
We already have a vocational school. Why build another? They are waiting on money that 60% chance not going to get it. They making these kids wait, and I am not saying it is more important, but when you spend all that money on a baseball field, and none for the soccer, then you kinda make the them feel left out.
Any word on what they are going to do this year about the field?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]