Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do Obama followers know his policies?
This is funny, even though it is Howard Stern, and it's sad because so many people don't know any better.

http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=194983
The same thing could be done with McCain.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:The same thing could be done with McCain.

Your right it could, sad isn't it.
Old School Wrote:Your right it could, sad isn't it.

No, not really.

I'm just saying, if I wanted to go out and make McCain followers look like they're uninformed, I could just as easily do so.

There are people who are informed on both sides, but I also think a lot of people on both sides have no idea what their candidate stands for.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:No, not really.

I'm just saying, if I wanted to go out and make McCain followers look like they're uninformed, I could just as easily do so.

There are people who are informed on both sides, but I also think a lot of people on both sides have no idea what their candidate stands for.

That's what I mean, there are people on both sides that can't tell you who is running for VP, let alone what Obama or McCain polices are, they are just voting for D or R while others are voting by the color of one skin.
Those that do know his policies won't even recognize most of them are just LIES.
Beetle01 Wrote:Those that do know his policies won't even recognize most of them are just LIES.

Your need to believe is strong, Skywalker. Barack Obama will cut taxes for the middle class. Joe the Plumber does not make more than $250,00 per year. Bread, milk and eggs do take more, as a %, of the family making 125,000 a year than the family making $275,000 a year. Nuclear power does create the problem of what to do with the waste. Covering those without healthcare so that emercency rooms are not flooded is a priority. Your need to believe is strong, Skywalker.
thecavemaster Wrote:Your need to believe is strong, Skywalker. Barack Obama will cut taxes for the middle class. Joe the Plumber does not make more than $250,00 per year. Bread, milk and eggs do take more, as a %, of the family making 125,000 a year than the family making $275,000 a year. Nuclear power does create the problem of what to do with the waste. Covering those without healthcare so that emercency rooms are not flooded is a priority. Your need to believe is strong, Skywalker.

First of all Obama does not intend to renew the Bush Tax cuts, so when those go out of effect, your taxes will actually be higher than they are now, Even with Obama's said tax cuts. Of course more people will be out of jobs when companies cut back jobs due to being taxed to death.

The family that makes 125k a year more than likely has worked harder in their life to get ahead and earn that money. Not so those who were lazy could sit back and take it away.

Nuclear power does create a waste problem, but underground storage seems to be the best bet, after all it doesn't stay radioactive forever.

Emergency rooms are not full because people don't have insurace, they are full because people are sick, and to be honest they would be even more filled up if everyone had insurance, a lot of people don't go when they come down with the flu or a cold because they can't afford, and it is really no reason to goto the doctor, but now they will be heavily overloaded because everyone will go for every little sniffle or bruise.
Beetle01 Wrote:First of all Obama does not intend to renew the Bush Tax cuts, so when those go out of effect, your taxes will actually be higher than they are now, Even with Obama's said tax cuts. Of course more people will be out of jobs when companies cut back jobs due to being taxed to death.

The family that makes 125k a year more than likely has worked harder in their life to get ahead and earn that money. Not so those who were lazy could sit back and take it away.

Nuclear power does create a waste problem, but underground storage seems to be the best bet, after all it doesn't stay radioactive forever.

Emergency rooms are not full because people don't have insurace, they are full because people are sick, and to be honest they would be even more filled up if everyone had insurance, a lot of people don't go when they come down with the flu or a cold because they can't afford, and it is really no reason to goto the doctor, but now they will be heavily overloaded because everyone will go for every little sniffle or bruise.

People with bad colds go to emercency rooms because they have no insurance. I don't begrudge hard work leading to increased income. Again, how do you answer the "milk, bread and eggs" idea?
thecavemaster Wrote:People with bad colds go to emercency rooms because they have no insurance. I don't begrudge hard work leading to increased income. Again, how do you answer the "milk, bread and eggs" idea?

First of all quit mixing up the threads, that question has been answered. Second of all you really think the ER population will go down if every illegal immigrant has insurance? Having quite a bit of my family that works in the medical field, and it being my future employment when school is over. I am gonna go ahead and say I am probably infinetly more educated on this subject than yourself.

I currently don't have insurance right now, other than catastrophic insurance. So you would think I would be for it, but I'm not, I know what the repercussions on the healthcare industry will be.
Beetle01 Wrote:First of all quit mixing up the threads, that question has been answered. Second of all you really think the ER population will go down if every illegal immigrant has insurance? Having quite a bit of my family that works in the medical field, and it being my future employment when school is over. I am gonna go ahead and say I am probably infinetly more educated on this subject than yourself.

I currently don't have insurance right now, other than catastrophic insurance. So you would think I would be for it, but I'm not, I know what the repercussions on the healthcare industry will be.

You did not answer. I am not for illegal immigrants having full access to all medical benefits of citizens. Having a pharmacist as a close personal friend, and knowing that PHARMA practically wrote Medicaid Part D... "Thou knowest"...