Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region
I agree with u, went to fast lane classic, they looked a little off first half but came back second half looking MUCH BETTER! May be some surprises and upsets when tournament time rolls around.
I think that alot of people are looking over Magoffin this year.
How has Lawrence Co. done in their two preseason scrimmages. I remember watching the team last year in the Prestonsburg Xmas tourn. and IMO were a very physical and harding playing team. Who are their starters and key players this early in the season?
Should be a very interesting 15th. Very suprised that P-Burg was put up at #3 on this list, I hope you are right about this. Us fans in P-Burg need a good season in something besides football. lol
Ashley is a good palyer
Magoffin County is definitely being over looked. As is their main player Stephen Lemaster, he had 25 points and 11 rebounds in the Betsy Layne game.
Yeah but Betsy Layne is by no means a top team. And they still beat Magoffin. When they play a good team and hang in there or win, then you can say they are being overlooked.
No need to stop picking your teams now...the season has barely began....there could be some major upsets in the 15th region....who knows..sometimes that does happen....
if Sheldon Clark had big Ronnie Bowen they would be number one in the district
I think Shelby Valley is a great team and with the addition of Devin Adams...They have to be a big favorite in the 15 region.