Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paul Dunbar @ Shelby Valley 12/6
PC_You_Know Wrote:Nope, at Valley, Valley traveled to PLD last year and PLD is coming to Valley this year.

alleycat53 Wrote:According to this Valley played them year before last not last year.

Lost by 10 in 07 @ PD

You are correct, alleycat. SV played at Dunbar in the 06/07 season, so I am assuming this is the return game for that one. And they did lose, 82-72.

I predict Valley pulls a mild upset and wins by 3.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
SV by 5.
shelby valley by double digits
I think this will be a great game for SV! Shows exactly what they are capable of handling!
bball fan Wrote:SV by 25 in this one. Too much Justice for the Dawgs.
After watching them on tv just then, that is a VERY bold prediction.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
man that's a good match up...
I'm gonna go with Shelby Valley
Valley in a close one by 5. its real hard to come in the Shelby Valley gym and win.
Just curious, how long has it been since SV lost a game at home? I know it has been a while.
I am going to go with Valley in a close one PD is a good team but it is hard to win at Valley so I will go with the Wildcats.
1977 Wrote:Just curious, how long has it been since SV lost a game at home? I know it has been a while.

February 24, 2004 to Lexington Catholic 86-81. I think they've won 43 consecutive home game since then... That could be in danger tonight.
I think it may be a close game.I heard Justice stoved a finger in practice. Was it his shooting hand.Hope not
is this game goin to be televised
I'm going to go with Dunbar in a close one.
should be a good game if sv matches dunbars intensity they should win if they do not they will get beat double digits
Attention...This just in from Fayette County schools...

The Fayette County Schools Superindendent has postponed all trips today for Fayette County teams, therefore tonight's game between Dunbar & Shelby Valley has been cancelled...
Itll B A Close Game..but Valley Will Come up short in the end..ive got Paul Dunbar
any news when this game will be rescheduled?