Poll: KCC vs. Shelby Valley
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Knott Co. Central
32.61%
Shelby Valley
67.39%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Central vs. Shelby Valley 12/21
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:What was the outcome of their first match up this summer at the sportsplex?

You took the words right out of my mouth.
ill take valley pulling away in the 4th
It will all come down to who wants it more.
Valley has the determination and talent.
I believe SV by 5+
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:What was the outcome of their first match up this summer at the sportsplex?

What do you mean, I just told you the outcome. Valley quit playin with a minute left in the game and we were ahead by 13 pts. How hard is that to figure out? They were gettin beat and got mad and quit.
sassy Wrote:What do you mean, I just told you the outcome. Valley quit playin with a minute left in the game and we were ahead by 13 pts. How hard is that to figure out? They were gettin beat and got mad and quit.

LOL I think what do don't understand is that they played twice so far. The game your talking about was at pikeville college(summer ball). If I'm not mistaken Valley destroyed them in the one at kcc didn't they? I could be wrong.

Valley by 20 with Justice Valley by 10 without.
Notorious Wrote:LOL I think what do don't understand is that they played twice so far. The game your talking about was at pikeville college(summer ball). If I'm not mistaken Valley destroyed them in the one at kcc didn't they? I could be wrong.

Valley by 20 with Justice Valley by 10 without.

Valley did destroy KCC in that game, and then the KCC fans got on here and made up about a million excuses for the game if my mind serves me correctly.
Do people not realize that summer ball means NOTHING? Teams don't play to their full ability in summer ball, and it is just mainly to keep you in shape and get to play some over the summer. You can compare a game over the summer if you want, but it means absolutely nothing.
runninrebs21 Wrote:Do people not realize that summer ball means NOTHING? Teams don't play to their full ability in summer ball, and it is just mainly to keep you in shape and get to play some over the summer. You can compare a game over the summer if you want, but it means absolutely nothing.

:thumpsup: Thank you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
By the way, any word on Elisha?
KCC by 10+
Twitter: @tc_analytics

should be a good close game..but i think Valley will come out with the W
I'm going to take Shelby Valley in this one by 10+. I have seen KCC twice this year and they are great team. In the end, the depth of Shelby Valley and they're full court press will ware down Tate Cox and Stuart Stamper. Elisha does make everything run for the Wildcats but I think even without him Valley will be just fine in this matchup. Hatfield and Adams should have good games inside as well. Not alot of height for the Patriots to counter them with. Good luck to both teams!
I think KCC will win this one.
If I read it correctly, Shelby Valley and Knott County will be playing at 6:30PM at South Laurel.
Valley has this hands down. Summer ball dosn't mean anything now, this is the Regular season now, not summer ball. Valley will come out ready and win by at least 12!! Can't Wait!!
Please someone knock knott off there high horse..lol
valley
it will be a good game, and hopefully kcc will pull this one off! Smile

go knott central.
sassy Wrote:KCC beat SV back in the summer by 13 pts, so I gotta go with KCC in a close one by 4.

Remember that was back in the summer without Elisha,Hatfield,and Adams,don't forget to mention that!!!!!!!!