Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hershey's Kisses
I am IN LOVE with the caramel ones. I could sit and eat a whole bag of them at one time if I wanted to. :Hungry:
I remember the Hershey's Hugs, original, and with almonds and I like them all but Caramel by FAR are my absolute favorite!!!

Have you tried the caramel kisses?
Which ones do you like?
I love them all.
me too
lol but nothin beats original
That is what I originally thought GP and then I was like welllllll caramal is awesome and it turns out that they are 100 times better IMO.
thetribe Wrote:That is what I originally thought GP and then I was like welllllll caramal is awesome and it turns out that they are 100 times better IMO.

I have fallen for the new Strawberry and white chocolate ones.
MOJO Wrote:I have fallen for the new Strawberry and white chocolate ones.

I didnt even know there were strawberry kisses. Sounds good.

The white chocolate ones are great. I like the half and choc and half white choc ones the best.
I haven't heard of the strawberry ones either BUT I will look for them tommorow! Big Grin
It is tough to beat the original, but the dark chocolate ones are awesome.
i like the white chocolate.. but too many of them make me sick.. plus i get pissed off trying to unwrap every little one..
i didnt even know there was a such thing as white chocolate/strawberry kisses...
bet they're good..

yeah the dark choc ones are alright...

yeah CTD i know what you mean...
but ok next time you're at a gas station or somewhere get a Hershey Cookies n Cream Bar...
that is the one thing thats made of white choc that i could eat forever
I like the original ones.. I haven't got to try the caramel ones yet
i like the original ones myself.......the caramel ones are good too.....if they would just make them with peanut butter then id be set.
I dont like caramel at all..dont like white chocolate either so I'll stick to regular but I rarely buy them or eat them. I love reese cups too much to eat any other chocolate but I'm really *trying'* to stop eating most of the sugary foods alltogether...
OMG tell me about it tribe...the caramel ones are AWESOME! My mom had to stop buying them because as soon as she'd get them I'd eat the whole bag...either she stopped buying them or she hid them from me...When I eat them I put one in my mouth and just let it melt...it's sooo good and it lasts alot longer!
torQQue Wrote:I didnt even know there were strawberry kisses. Sounds good.

The white chocolate ones are great. I like the half and choc and half white choc ones the best.

They are the best. They have half Strawberry and half white choc. Its like a swirl. The also have orange too. They're just as good
Shows how much I have been paying attention to Hershey's Kisses.
Since the caramel ones have came out I have been in love and only ate them.
I've saw the Hugs, the striped white chocolate and milk chocolate but never have I saw the strawberry or oranges ones that have been mentioned.

I know what you mean BGG. I told myself last week that I was going to go on a diet and cut out junk food and get into shape and ALL of that good stuff, but it hasn't happened. The morning after I said that I ate like 2 Little Debbie cakes for breakfast with a huge glass of milk and that just ruined my plans. I rode my bike for a mile or so ONE DAY when I said that I would do it alot that week. I never have enough will power.

DT, Lexie and I picked up a bag at Wal-Mart the last time that we went and opened them right there and started eating out of them and we ate almost the entire bag while we were just walking around. That kid is so much like me and her taste in junk food is awesome. I loved the look on her face when I finally got one unwrapped for her, her eyes lit up like Christmas had come or something. And because she is so tiny a whole kiss in her mouth made her look soooo cute. I also hold them in my mouth and let them melt and then the caramel runs out and stuff. AWESOME candy right there.

And yet another story if you are still reading, I went to Hershey, Penn. almost 6 years ago and I got one of the Hershey's Kisses that weighs about 5 pounds or so of their solid chocolate and took it back to the charter bus. While we were still sitting there waiting on everyone I unwrapped it and had almost the whole thing ate by the time everyone else had boarded the bus no more than 5 minutes later.

Hello, my name is Lindsay, and I am a chocoholic.
LoL...I LOVE chocolate... I have been craving strawberries dipped in chocolate all weekend! I kinda satisfied my craving with sugar and strawberries but I WANT CHOCOLATE!
STRAWBERRIES AND SUGAR again.
Remember bonding over the love for this when we first became friends?
I don't like strawberries and chocolate as well as I do sugar or whipped cream.
How could I forget...I think that's what got us to be friends...lol I know it helped! I use to eat strawberries and chocolate all the time...I'd melt the chocolate and fix em up...soo good...I put sprinkles on them once...it was yummy...I have'nt had then in forever! But they will never beat my strawberries and sugar! Whip cream on strawberries is awesome! I like whipped cream on cherries too..lol
I like the caramel oness alot. The white chocolate half and half ones are probably my favorite tho.
DTfan Wrote:How could I forget...I think that's what got us to be friends...lol I know it helped! I use to eat strawberries and chocolate all the time...I'd melt the chocolate and fix em up...soo good...I put sprinkles on them once...it was yummy...I have'nt had then in forever! But they will never beat my strawberries and sugar! Whip cream on strawberries is awesome! I like whipped cream on cherries too..lol

That was one of our first common interest that we found out. That was so funny and then you had that huge bowl on them at the party. Strawberry and sugar ALL the way.
thetribe Wrote:That was one of our first common interest that we found out. That was so funny and then you had that huge bowl on them at the party. Strawberry and sugar ALL the way.

:Cheerlead :rock:

I love them...I remember what I was told to get me to try them the first time...they told me it tasted like candy...lol...I love them!
I guess
I want choc. strawberrys now...lol
Haha...you can thank me later... Next time you come up go to food city and buy a thing of strawberries and a thing of the chocolate you can melt...it should be in the fruit section and i'll make ya some.
Are you talking about the chocolate you melt, dip the strawberries in, and then let the chocolate harden on them???
Yup....I like it better though before it hardens...