Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Dip
Ok guys, and some gals if this pertains to you.

What's your favorite dip?
Personally I like Berry Blend Skoal. I could chew that stuff all day.
Getting a little too expensive on the wallet so I'll get some Grizzly Wintergreen every now and then.
Timberwolf Long Cut Wintergreen or Skoal Longcut Wintergreen
I tried the berry blend skoal once.. it was okay
As long as its not straight its not too bad. I've dipped straight when other ppl have it, its not real bad, but not a choice I would pay for.
I have friends who dip and I love the smell of some of wintergreen, but I wouldn't dip for anything in the world. I think that stuff is so nasty. I won't even date a girl who smokes lol.
I hate dip, but some chewing tobacco is a different story...Beechnut Wintergreen all the way
Me either tomcat....I wont date a girl that smokes I CANT stand it man....I did date a girl that smoked one time and I broke up with her I coudlnt stand it any longer....But she lied to me at 1st and told me she didnt smoke and then told me a month later she did......
I used to be the same way, but I can't judge anymore. Smile
Yea I know....Dont say nething about what I told ya buddy keep er on DL
Red Seal Wintergreen and then for a change I'll dip Wolf Peach and Apple.
I have tried the normal nasty ass Skoal but that was it. Oh, and I tried a bandit one time, don't remember really much about either. They tasted pretty nasty and I would never do it again. No tobacco products AT ALL for me. I won't be with anyone who smokes or chews or whatever.
Me either tribe...I've never tried any of it and I don't ever plan on it. I dated a guy who did and I couldn't stand it...
I hate it, it makes me sick. I dated a guy that chewed too, and it was a complete turn off. I told him he could do it, just not in front of me...lol
I use to chew Skaol Long Cut Wintergreen.....I dont chew nemore tho
Copenhagen Black, or cherry skoal.. that's my two fav. but usually i just stick to my marlboro lights..
Apple Skoal.