Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's for sup/din?
I am having for the first time an alligator sand.
I ate chicken stir-fry.
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:I am having for the first time an alligator sand.

I had alligator once in Australia. It wasn't too bad. I like the kangaroo steaks much better. I have never seen alligator meat for sale in Kentucky.. Where did you get it? I was telling my oldest son about eating alligator and he wants to try it..
We ate Mexican last night. I had the Chimichangas & the Mrs. had Carne Azada Tacos.
Turkey Brats on Wheat buns for me.

Trying to lose weight. :o
I had lasagna.
torQQue Wrote:I had alligator once in Australia. It wasn't too bad. I like the kangaroo steaks much better. I have never seen alligator meat for sale in Kentucky.. Where did you get it? I was telling my oldest son about eating alligator and he wants to try it..
With all the crocs there you wouldn't think they would import aligator.
Had steak last night at the dining hall on campus. It was the National Championship celebration for our football team so they thought they would get a little fancy (actually good!)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
torQQue Wrote:I had alligator once in Australia. It wasn't too bad. I like the kangaroo steaks much better. I have never seen alligator meat for sale in Kentucky.. Where did you get it? I was telling my oldest son about eating alligator and he wants to try it..
There is a place in Fairfield Ohio called Jumgle Jim's here is a link to it.

http://www.junglejims.com/