Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should Micheal Vick get a chance in the NFL?
How in this world can people take up for a man who would drown dogs to death if they lost (bad enough for fighting them in the first place). Would shock them and blow them up..Shoot there legs and watch them suffer and laugh the entire time while doing these evil acts. I wish nothing but the WORSE to Vick.. Could care less if he eats out of a straw for the rest of his life..I would chew on a fat steak right in front of him and laugh at his thuggish punk butt.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:How in this world can people take up for a man who would drown dogs to death if they lost (bad enough for fighting them in the first place). Would shock them and blow them up..Shoot there legs and watch them suffer and laugh the entire time while doing these evil acts. I wish nothing but the WORSE to Vick.. Could care less if he eats out of a straw for the rest of his life..I would chew on a fat steak right in front of him and laugh at his thuggish punk butt.

Now seriously, how do you feel about Michael Vick :Clap:
10 times worse than what I posted, lol. Just trying not to get kicked off, lol.!
He needs to be given a chance. If they don't and give someone else a chance, then that would be a bad PR to the NFL.