Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's gonna win the 15th?
I think the winner will probably come out of the 57th district!!!!
Did Pike Central lose anyone?
they was tough last yr along with magoffin I think
Maggofin should be good this yr they didnt lose anyone I dont think
IM saying I think magoffin will be good along with PC.....
PC lost their coach!!! lol
really
well I dont think it matters with the talent they have
you could be their coach baller
I should be..lol...Other than Ratliff they have no standout players, They have some ROLE players
PC easily if they give more effort this year...last year would have been PC's year, but they were too lazy and over-confident...they got it shoved back in there face, and that might have been a wake up call.
"Basketballer" Wrote:I think the winner will probbley come out of the 57th district!!!!
The 57th is geat. It's going to be a shame for Paintsville or Johnson Central. One of them will not go to the region.

My top 5 for the 15th region
1)Pike Central
2)Magoffin Co
3)Belfry
4)Johnson Central
5)Paintsville

Watch out for Pikeville. They will be very tough by the end of the year. Remember, they lost the 3 egos, or was that the 3 amigos? No, I'll stick with the 3 EGOS (Shockey and the twins) They will miss Harris. Pikeville looked pretty good this summer. They definately have something to work with.
PC and Magoffin in the finals.
what does pikeville have this year?
"Basketballer" Wrote:PC lost their coach!!! lol

They lost Mishay Weddington, which IMO is a hugh blow to both defense and offense. Didn't they also lose Taylor Brown and Ashley Vanko (sp)? I know they still have Kim Coleman down low, but again IMO Brown was a much bigger threat.
Mishay made some descent defensive plays, but tooks too many risks defensively and gave up some easy baskets...Taylor is a huge loss for Central...The only tall girl who could shoot the ball. But, the new, young talent is overflowing...they are incredible...Vanko will be playing this year(SR).
Magoffin County
Pike Central
Paintsville
Belfry
Prestonsburg
Hawks look strong again. I could see them as favorites but the injury bug can change things quickly.
Well you never know.. a lot of players were lost and gained last year so i think i'll wait until the games start before i'll pick and choose
How is Pikeville looking this year?
Im gonna say Magoffin Co. Im 100% behind them this year!
I'll go with Belfry.
I've gotta go with the hornets then posibley Belfry. Honestly IMO Pike Central hasn't had much talent the past couple of years... I have been theer to see them in action and some mental mistakes and jealousy brung the hornets home early last year but I honestly think this year it's gonna be a diffrent story!!
Central most likely-last year goffin came in too confindent and got stomped by the Lady Hawks.
actually Magoffin didnt get stomped by the lady hawks last year... and IMO PC dosnet have much this year they havent for the past year or two everyone talks about ratliffs abilities its hard to win the 15th region title and go to Bowling green relieing on the talent of only one player.
I got 1 question for you Hulk.Why do you hate Magoffin so bad?I have seen several post by you that was anti Magoffin.Just curious