Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best freshman in the 15th
I think the best freshman in the 15th this yr would have 2 be andie meade from blhs.Ive watched dis girl play and shes unstoppable 2 be a freshman.Watch out come her senior yr they could go to state and maybe even win it.
Gotta throw Olivia Hamilton and Christina Johnson from Pikeville into the mix as well.
P-burg has a good one, her name is Lindsey Feilds`
dont be so sure i mean anything could happen but in my opinion all four of the girls mention so far are really good ball players
form my stats i can see the best freshman in the 15th is magoffin countys A. hall she has alot of skill for her age and i see her doing well this season
Olivia Hamilton from Pikeville has more talent as a freshman than alot of teams players have when they are juniors and seniors. I think she will be one of the top players from the 15th in a year or two.
Johnson Central has a very good freshman class coming in with Salyers, Wireman, Conley, B. Salyers theirs another one I can't think her name right now.
But these girls gained a lot of varsity experience playing last year for JC!!
This may be a special group in a couple of years
A.D. Slone
Conley from JCHS is good too
I would have to say the Amanda Moon from Belfry, and the Ratliff girl from Central.
"Hulk" Wrote:I would have to say the Amanda Moon from Belfry, and the Ratliff girl from Central.

They're both juniors this year, but I would have to agree that they are two of the best players in the region.
Adrienne Slone averaged a double-double for Phelps as an eighth grader last year.
Wow...Why did she leave Central?
"Maui Nick" Wrote:Adrienne Slone averaged a double-double for Phelps as an eighth grader last year.
Because Tammy's not coaching there.
"Basketballer" Wrote:P-burg has a good one, her name is Lindsey Feilds`

Did she transfer to ER or is it a different one?
its gotta b diff one Tribe coz this lindsay came from Millard lol
Just wondering because I know who Lindsay Fields is when she was younger but I knew her stepmom I guess it was at the time and I didn't know where her dad lived so I was wondering if maybe they moved or something.
Thanks though ERHSFan.
I would have to agree with KSHAA Ashely has been working her tail off in the off season, watch out for her in the coming years. Shes a great defensive player and can keep up with alot of seniors. Magoffin might have a regional title.... hopefully....
Laura Carrol from Paintsville is a very talented freshman. she started for the lady tigers last year as an 8th grader and was a member of the 57th district all- tournament team. I think she will only improve as she gets older..
Chelsey Salyers from Johnson Central is a very talented young lady. I think she will have a good season this year.
I agree with Eagle Football
Laura Carroll
Linsey from prestonsburg