Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cowboys release TO
Just seen it on sports center!
I was about to post the same thing. TO is a headcase and is jealous of anyone that is performing better than he is on Sunday's....he has great talent, but needs to let his ego die down some before playing for another team again.
As a Dallas fan I am happy about this.
PLEASE Baltimore PLEASE get this guy!
At first this come to a surprise, but if you actually think about it, Owens really just brings nothing but negative attention to the each team he goes to.

Good move Dallas!
Notorious Wrote:PLEASE Baltimore PLEASE get this guy!

Yes, for the Bengals sake, Baltimore go get this guy so we don't have to worry about Baltimore anymore. They will self destruct just like everyplace else TO has gone
Which team is going to be the goose egg this time....STAY AWAY SKINS!!!
who do you think will sign him?
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:As a Dallas fan I am happy about this.
me too i love Dallas now if we could get rid of Jerry Jones.
ST.LOUIS might try to sign him because Glenn wants released.
i could see him in a ravens uniform or maybe the giants
Long time coming. Wonder who will pick him up?
Ravens need a big time reciever I question if he would mesh with Lewis after there whole incident. LOL on second thought Ray could just shank him if he got outta whack!
Notorious Wrote:Ravens need a big time reciever I question if he would mesh with Lewis after there whole incident. LOL on second thought Ray could just shank him if he got outta whack!
I think that Ray could keep him in line..
gish_7 Wrote:I think that Ray could keep him in line..

I'd like to see Ry beat the snot out of him
I believe Ray could line him out....haha
The guy was all talk no show, always wanting to be in the headlines. If I was him I would retire, he's toast. I would never want this type of player on my team.
Go to the Pats. Brady tossing it around to him and Moss would be rediculas.
Only, problem I see it might cause is the Ravens are a running team. Flacco is growing but he will be ok. Would T.O. be able to live with the growing pains he's still having.
If he went to the Ravens, he wouldn't be the star, Lewis, Suggs, and Reed all outshine T.O.
True, but I think he may be able to become an offensive star. Flacco can throw it deep.
The thing about the Ravens is that they have vocal leaders who would put T.O. in his place when T.O. needed to be put in his place. He knows Ray Lewis/Ed Reed and company is the captains and that they are ALL ABOUT WINNING! Baltimore would be a good place for Owens..if there are such a thing or place on Earth, lol.
Owens' agent, Drew Rosenhaus, indicated in a text message Friday that his client won't be out of work for too long. Negotiations have begun with several teams, Rosenhaus said, and he hopes to have a deal in place by late next week. Owens was released by Dallas on Thursday.

"There are several teams that are interested in signing Terrell," Rosenhaus said. "I have been in negotiations with these teams. I will not identify the teams at this time. Terrell and I expect to have a deal in place by the end of next week if not sooner."

This possibly could mean a return for Owens to the Bay Area, where the San Francisco 49ers and Oakland Raiders are considered "maybes" as potential T.O. employers.

When the topic of Owens came up during his interview on KNBR in San Francisco, 49ers general manager Scot McCloughan simply said, "We don't close any doors."
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3957410
I hope he goes to the Ravens so the Steelers won't have to worry about them and win the conference easy.
I hate the cowboys, but this was a great deal, now the only way they can win a super bowl is without jerry jones