Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rodney Rowe named 15th region coach of the year
One more things Mr. Glass House........don't you have a kid from Pikeville and Phelps on YOUR team? What about transfers from Prestonsburg, or girls from East Ridge?
AV22 Wrote:One more things Mr. Glass House........don't you have a kid from Pikeville and Phelps on YOUR team? What about transfers from Prestonsburg, or girls from East Ridge?

I really don't know what to think about you last two posts. I didn't say that anyone should turn down those kids. I just say that coaching should be about building programs and we will see the next couple years if a particular coach can build.

Next, you have no idea what school I support. The cat in catfanatic is for the Kentucky Wildcats not SV. No glass house here...just call them like I see them.
Just so everyone on here knows, it is perfectly acceptable if someone wants to post that they disagree with the winner of an award. That is an opinion and as long as the post is not bashing the particular player or coach, it will be allowed.

Agree with the award recipient and offer congratulations. Or, disagree with the award and state who your choice would have been. It's all good. Difference of opinion is encouraged on BGR.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congrats Coach Rowe!
You definitely deserved it!
Congrats Rodney! You deserved it!
JR will be coaching the boys next year.
i wish rodney were coaching the boys next year, as i said before, he is a great boys coach. maybe it is his demeanor or something, but, he simply is not a great girls coach. again, tell me something he has ever done other than what he was supposed to. he has never won the big one. name me one game he won this year he shouldn't have. then i will name you several that the entire community felt he should have won and didn't. lets be real here, maybe he pushes boys harder. i do not know, but he does a much better job with boys. this is all about our opinion and i can be a fan of sv and not walk around like a moonie. hootie, i do not want his job and it is obvious that you do not either, you are a great sv fan and a rodney rowe supporter no matter what. nobody has still named me one game he won this year that he shouldn't have, but i'll bet you can all name several that should have been won.
Congrats Coach Rowe
Lu sv must have a stone to throw at the coach, This thread should be banned. Only one mean person has something bad to say. All coaches should be coach of the year because of all the crap they put up with[spoiled kids,terrible parents] I for one respect all coaches from little league on up.I would love for this guy or girl to coacha game or two and let them feel the HEAT.Good luck to all coaches.
I thought Darren Rice should have gotten this. Congrads to Rowe
I was told he won the All A last year after losing his best player[roberts]Valley was not very talented at all last year.Phelps,paintsville and besty layne all had better teams than Valley last year,especially after roberts. hurt her hip.I agree with tubby lover leave coaches along.Besides he is good role model for the kids, there are more to coaching than x and o's.
LuvSV Wrote:i wish rodney were coaching the boys next year, as i said before, he is a great boys coach. maybe it is his demeanor or something, but, he simply is not a great girls coach. again, tell me something he has ever done other than what he was supposed to. he has never won the big one. name me one game he won this year he shouldn't have. then i will name you several that the entire community felt he should have won and didn't. lets be real here, maybe he pushes boys harder. i do not know, but he does a much better job with boys. this is all about our opinion and i can be a fan of sv and not walk around like a moonie. hootie, i do not want his job and it is obvious that you do not either, you are a great sv fan and a rodney rowe supporter no matter what. nobody has still named me one game he won this year that he shouldn't have, but i'll bet you can all name several that should have been won.

A good coach can coach boys or girls. Have you ever coached? I have no idea if you have but I would like to see your experience posted in order for me to take you serious. As a community, fans would say teams should win every game. Heres the deal, SV lost Roberts from last year as well as Salinas(moved out of state). SV had several players injured throughout the season along with the questionable ethics displayed through Swindell's eligiblity. I can see how other coaches could have won the award but since the coaches voted I guess the right man won. :Thumbs:
Coach Rodney Rowe. He is truly a great coach. He has mad every girl ball player reach their maximum potential. CONGRATS COACH ROWE!
Congrats to Rowe!
What does J.R. VanHoose gotta do??? He took over a team the was pretty much the laughin stock of the 15th Region, couldn't hardly dribble a basketball two years ago (no offense Phelps fans). He won a district championship and made it to the finals of the 15th Region tourney.
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
Congrats Coach, great season