Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want Jay Wright...
TomSportsHack Wrote:I have been told Lee Todd dislikes Calipari because of his recruiting habits, which I can understand.

Let me throw another name out there for you to consider: Darrin Horn (Tates Creek alum, Western Kentucky alum, former WKU coach (111-48), current South Carolina coach). Understand that I have no inside information that leads me to do that ... but you can see why he would make sense, right?

I would take Darrin Horn over T. Ford. Another guy I like who people would turn their nose up at is Rick Stansbury.
I like Horn just not sure about his recruiting.
I would probably take Wright over BillyD.
TomSportsHack Wrote:I have been told Lee Todd dislikes Calipari because of his recruiting habits, which I can understand.

Let me throw another name out there for you to consider: [B]Darrin Horn (Tates Creek alum, Western Kentucky alum, former WKU coach (111-48), current South Carolina coach). Understand that I have no inside information that leads me to do that ... but you can see why he would make sense, right?[/B]
He also has eastern Kentucky ties. His family is originally from Martin Co. I know his dad very well. He currently owns a grocery store in Salyersville.
naw,

Bobby Knight
Wright wont leave my boys at Nova he is far to happy with his job there and will have a phenominal team for the next 4 years. No chance he leaves... GO NOVA
To mSportsHack Wrote:I have been told Lee Todd dislikes Calipari because of his recruiting habits, which I can understand.

Let me throw another name out there for you to consider: Darrin Horn (Tates Creek alum, Western Kentucky alum, former WKU coach (111-48), current South Carolina coach). Understand that I have no inside information that leads me to do that ... but you can see why he would make sense, right?

No why? I don't think travis ford is ready for uk and definitely dont think horn is. jmo