Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Women's Championship UL vs UCONN
Of course I am rooting for UL women to get the job done, however UCONN is such a powerhouse. Are there any other believers out there? Given this would most definitely be one of the biggest upsets in NCAA championship game history, not to mention UL has been creamed twice by this same team. GO CARDS!
If this pace keeps up, UL will have a chance to win at the end...
Patriots versus the Giants????
Yeah, I'm watching, err keeping track of the game on espn.com since I'm stuck at work... No one plays UCONN close so its hard to tell if you can crack them if you get down to the final few minutes.
Stardust Wrote:Patriots versus the Giants????

Certainly feels that way
UL absolutely cannot allow UConn to get offensive rebounds, or this will be another blowout. And somebody besides Angel has to make a shot.
This game has the feel that it is getting ready to change to the Huskies pace.
Louisville has no answer for Charles... She can single-handedly take over this game.
Keep it close at halftime and come out swinging in the second half like they did vs OU and this would be a great game for me to watch by the time I get home!
No longer a game now
UConn just dominating the game
I hate to count them out but UConn has really opened it up in the second half.
Unless a miracle happens, UConn has this one.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
This is an extremely good UConn team, but the talk earlier in the week on ESPN as the "Best Ever" seems to be a stretch.
Uconn is a great team.
It must be very difficult for the commentators to just "fill time"
Gino with 6 national titles and an .853 winning percentage. That's impressive. Best winning percentage of all time for ALL college Basketball coaches
This is the best Women's team ever...
I'd still take the Diana Taurasi teams that won 3 straight national championships as the greatest. the greatest womens player leading the greatest team
Stardust Wrote:I'd still take the Diana Taurasi teams that won 3 straight national championships as the greatest. the greatest womens player leading the greatest team

Maya Moore is better than Taurasi...
DeuceUL Wrote:Maya Moore is better than Taurasi...

I think we will see if she continues this pace over the next two years. But three consecutive titles and two Players of the year awards convinces me. 139 wins in 147 games will be tough to top, especially for a team not as deep as the current Huskies. Taurasi would win games on her own, where Maya has plenty of help. No disrespect to Maya, but I'll take Diana at this stage.