Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott 2 Letcher 0
Benchwarmer Wrote:Some things a personal and it should stay that way. So, your saying the kids where lying when they where standing in front of the KHSAA officers. Leave the kids out of this. What are you a social worker that needs to find out about some families personal lifes?

First off, I didn't say the kids lied. The parents and so forth probably did. I know for a fact that one these former JBS player's excuse for transferring is an outright lie. And the parent's are using their position to do it. So, if the parents can live with it, so can I, from now on. It's their child to bear. Not mine.

Second, it's personal? It's a KHSAA rules violation. It should be made public. Hopefully other people will take notice and question it. I know one coach that is looking into it (don't ask. I'm not saying who.). If he finds any wrong doing, Katie bar the door.
:Thumbs:
All I know is they need to get there heads together and play like they can play.
Great game played by both teams, Knott shows a lot of heart. King went the distance and pitched all 7 innings, As the season shapes up I think Knott will be running with the pack, if not at the top of most peoples list.
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
Congratulations Knott.
il say this letcher did not play the way that they should have, because if they did it would b the same as the last 3 years